Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • We've all thought about it
  • jools182
    Free Member
    flip
    Free Member

That is bizarre, more bizarre is theres a bid on it 🙄

Raindog
    Free Member

Great. I’d have it just for the giggle. I used to work with someone who had fitted a Honda 400/4 engine into an FS1E thought, which beats this.

pastcaring
    Free Member

i prefer this

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Needs a registration plate, tax, MoT, Insurance, license, helmet…….

billyboy
    Free Member

For some reason I was expecting you to mention …………………. Lisa

donsimon
    Free Member

I used to work with someone who had fitted a Honda 400/4 engine into an FS1E thought, which beats this.

😯

MrSparkle

I used to work with someone who had fitted a Honda 400/4 engine into an FS1E thought, which beats this.

would have liked to see this. The engine would weigh about 3 times what the frame weighed and there would have had to be a massive outrigger to rear sprocket.

uplink
    Free Member

For the life of me, I can’t figure out how you could hang that engine on a FS1E frame
    It has no suitable structural framework at the top,front or above the engine, the FS1E engine hangs from the swinging arm/centre spine section, you simply couldn’t do that with the 400 motor.

He was pulling your pisser

Junkyard
    Free Member

i would probably upgrade from V brakes
    I would love to try it tbh

richmars

Nice use of cable ties and tape.

Dancake
    Free Member

“UK customers will have to register their completed vehicle as a Moped…… “

“…and a vehicle check by VOSA. We make no claims as to whether these kits will pass such tests…”

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Not a chance of making it road legal unless its restricted to 15 mph when you might get it registered as an assisted bicycle.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘We've all thought about it’ is closed to new replies.