Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Wet ride tonight, really good fun!
  • Mugboo

Due to flaming June i'd forgotten how much fun wet rides can be.

Its rained heavily on and off since Monday here in Bradford and leathered it down this aft. We had one or two losers cry off (both Orange riders?) but 6 of us braved it.

As luck would have it we got a two hour window between the thunder and rain and it was bloody fantastic.

It may be wet but its not had chance to get boggy and it turns out that all those slippery roots and sketchy rocks are an absolute blast.

God i love riding my bike!

ctznsmith
    Free Member

I've been riding off road for 4 months and today was the first wet/muddy ride (well as muddy as the Malvern's get). It was really good fun, although I was going really slowly and taking things easy (no change there then) whilst I got used to the difference in grip etc.

Also saw an awesome rainbow as it was sunshine and really heavy showers whilst I was out. Fair few people out though considering the weather.

loddrik
    Free Member

I do most of my riding around n Wales and it seems wet rides are all I ever get!

_tom_
    Free Member

Got caught out in a thunderstorm a few miles away from home wearing t-shirt and shorts. You soon get over being soaked and then it just becomes fun 🙂 I wanted a cup of tea so it made me ride faster to get home and have one 😆

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yup soaked through last night 2 1/2 hours of warm rain but a bit of a gale up on Dartmoor – Made the descents more interesting 🙂

z1ppy

Out re-exploring by myself last night, I thought summer was supposed to bring out more rider not less(!), round the local woods to see what tracks are open after the forester's mauling.
    Good fun, but just quite wet and bloody brambly! Took it steady as the tracks were very overgrown and you can't see what ruts/logs are hidden – good ride though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wet ride tonight, really good fun!’ is closed to new replies.