Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Westerham , TN16
  • NeilFones
    Free Member

anybody going out regularly around the Westerham area……..North Downs/Limpsfield/Toys Hill etc??

good to know for possible join up on social rides?/

Neil

avalanche
    Free Member

Redhillcc sometimes do a route out that way, usually starting and finishing in limpsfield. check out the website and come along sometime. Friendly bunch.

andrewy

Hi Neil, I usually go out that way. I live in Beckenham and tend to head out in a loop around Westerham. It always involves some road miles (this is the south east after all) but I try to stay offroad as much as possible. It would be great to meet up for a spin.

Andrew

grazedknees
    Free Member

Check out oxted mtb

Giles
    Free Member

I just googled MTB in Westerham and this post came up. I fairly recently moved to Westerham to work and live on the Chartwell estate. I haven't ridden properly for about 3 years due to kids but am looking to get back into it and need an excuse to buy a new bike. Get in touch next time your up this way. Giles

leeroybrown
    Free Member

I ride with the oxted mtb every couple of weeks
    we meet at 8 am not 7.30 like the web site

voodoo-rich

Regular rides from Bigfoot Bikes in Hayes, sometimes get out as far as Westerham.

andrewy

Hi Giles, it'd be good to meet up, my usual ride goes straight past Chartwell (down the bridleway opposite the entrance, along the road and up the bridleway towards French Street). BTW, when I read "live on the Chartwell estate" I had visions of Shameless – it's not quite like that is it 🙄

Andrew

Giles
    Free Member

nah I'm the Head Gardener at Chartwell and live in one of the cottages within the garden. I sometimes wish I did live on the shameless estate, it would be a damn site warmer and I could piss wherever I wanted. Beckenham? Isnt that a bit far away?

andrewy

Beckenham's not far really. If you're feeling fit it's no problem, but if you're not then it's only 30-40 min drive which is fine.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Westerham , TN16’ is closed to new replies.