Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Westbrook Cycles – Customer Service
  • vinny666
    Free Member

Just had an experience of outstanding customer service and think it deserves recognising. I bought a pair of Sidi winter boots last year from Westbrook Cycles in a sale. Unfortunately the sole started to come away so I returned them this week. Calvin at Westbrook could not have been more helpful. Offered to exchange like for like, or I could have my money back, or he could sort me out with a different pair of boots. Decided to swap for a pair of Scott boots which were £30.00 more than the pair I had bought but Calvin said I didn’t need to pay the difference. He also threw in a pair of DeFeet winter sock worth £13.00 for the inconvenience caused and then arranged for the new boots to be delivered 8:00am next day, couldn’t have been happier., cheers Calvin. Would highly recommend this shop to everybody, best customer service I have come across in quite a while

neil853
    Free Member

I’ve had similar experiences with them, they’re a good bunch of lads that always give good service, but will also do something on price where they can. Worth a trip out to if you’re reasonably local

lee170
    Free Member

That’s normal for westbrooks, they’re an excellent bunch of lads, always seem to go the extra mile for you. I bought my lad a bike from there and they threw in a free Scott helmet which was £30!!

Great shop

dknwhy

Great shop. Bought my Scott road bike from them. Communication was excellent and they threw in some water bottle cages on top of an unbelievably well priced bike. I’d definitely use them again.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Always good to hear this kind of thing – never had any issues with Westbrooks either way in the past & now would certainly be even happier to buy from them.

Good on you chaps!

muddy247
    Free Member

I’ve bought a few bits from the guys at Westbrook Cycles. Helpful without being pushy and always had a discount on shop price- highly recommended Lbs

oldboy
    Free Member

+1 for Westbrook.

mrmoosehead
    Free Member

+1 for westbrook.

Got my spark 35 from them, they’ve been really good when I’ve had any issues (RD, Forks, Shifters)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Westbrook Cycles – Customer Service’ is closed to new replies.