Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Wessex Enduro – this BH Monday – anyone doing it??
  • Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Anyone on here booked to do it??

I have been looking on the website as I am booked to do it and the course map shows it around the castle cary / bruton area but the description on the course implies it’s around Somerton and the levels!

Booked to do 3 laps (not sure why – LOL), wonder if I can cope with 60 miles after Clic24 last weekend or might see if I can downgrade to 2 laps!!

ollieT
    Free Member

A couple of guys at work are doing it. I done it last year when it was at Bruton and it was the most disorganised event i have ever done. with only about 30 entries. The track was a joke i was leading the first lap when a guy was blocking the way while cuting his hedge he didnt know about the event and wasnt very happy. I did win the event and was supose to be sent some thing but never recived a thing.

There is no course map on the site but i live in Street and ride that way quite a bit and where i think its going to go is going to be very muddy. Im just going to ride over on Monday and have a look and see if its better so i can have a go again next year.

I rode Clic as well,where are you from?

ollieT
    Free Member

I went out last night and seen the signs for the event so followed them as its mainly where I train. I dont know how organized it will be this year but the course is ok and apart from a few puddles in places 90% is very dry and fast so i take the muddy comments back. see you monday,Im not entered im just going to ride it so i will be the one with out the number board.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Wessex Enduro – this BH Monday – anyone doing it??’ is closed to new replies.