Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Were these your children? (Awkward PM pic content)
  • wwaswas

Following this

Who’s going to ‘fess up to this;

survivor

Children are poor or possibly disabled in someway. It’s a normal conservative reaction I believe. 🙂

slowoldman

What is wrong with that woman’s mouth?

matt_outandabout

😆

muddydwarf
    Free Member

What is wrong with that woman’s mouth?

It doesn’t have an axe buried in it?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Now who could fix that for us?

mrmoofo

Children are poor or possibly disabled in someway. It’s a normal conservative reaction I believe.

Cos Jezza is brilliant with kids, as long at they are not Jewish 😕

poly
    Free Member

does she think their uniforms make them members of the green party?

wwaswas

Some other older ones have surfaced:

ninfan
    Free Member

Every good PM knows, if you’re going to be photographed in a school, keep the kids out of the scene

ampthill

I have to confess my lab was once graced by the presence of William Hague and a film crew press pack. No memorial shots though I’m afraid.

It was just after the 1997 Labour Landslide. Getting publicity was hard for the the Tories. They came to the collage and got on local news, so they were back within a month or to. So I stuck on the local news to see how the second visit was covered. It appears that he was bumped from the schedule by a heard of cows that were slightly hairier than usual….

Northwind

Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale is great with kids. It’s just, she talks to adults the same way.

devash
    Free Member

The colour of Mad Maggie May’s skin makes me feel ill. “Gaunt witch” is the only way to describe it.

Northwind

I don’t like attacking people for their appearance, but I have to admit I did laugh when someone said she looks like a haunted portrait.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale is great with kids. It’s just, she talks to adults the same way.

🙂

I think PM May was appalled at the non-matching school uniforms, cardigan vs sweat shirt. Standads what standards ? Also I think they where building something, eg manufacturing. That won’t do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Were these your children? (Awkward PM pic content)’ is closed to new replies.