Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • We’re off to the World Cup @ Fort Bill… Yeah!
  • rickmeister

Just got the volunteer replies back today. I am marshalling on DH/XC and Mrs Rickmeister, with her cunning linguistic skills is in the VIP area….

How good is that! Roll on June…

ShinyRedOrange
    Free Member

You will be on the DH mate there isn’t any XC this year…

Very jealous thought, the mrs booked our annual trip to corsica on the same weekend. Usually make it over for it but not this year 🙁

BoardinBob

There’s an XC sprint race this year on a short track.

rickmeister

Yep, DH and XC Sprint for me. VIP and Bike God/Goddess for Mrs Rickmeister. Campsite booked too.

will
    Free Member

I went last year, was amazing! Your very lucky.

Dam problem is that the dates it falls on is both the GFs birthday, and pur anniversary, missed both last year 😆 She has already booked me for that weekend, i did ask if she wanted to go to Scotland, but she just gave me the look.

Eldrik
    Free Member

Muddypuddle – I won’t be able to comment on 2009’s event, but I worked as an XC/4X/DH marshall from 2005-2008 and had a great time. As long as you don’t mind getting up super early and can cope with mosquitoes if it’s not windy, it’s well worth doing 🙂

rickmeister

MP, no problem, will do. We are both pretty excited doing this.. we are not shy of long hours or hard graft but feel a party coming on already!

simonside
    Free Member

I`m back again, 6th time, usual spot hopefully 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘We’re off to the World Cup @ Fort Bill… Yeah!’ is closed to new replies.