Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • We're all…
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

…still here!

Bloody Mayans! Can’t they get anything right? They didn’t forsee the arrival of the Conquistadors…

Sandwich

I’ve got to fill the rest of the car petrol tank now!
    Blockbuster want all their videos back too.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If the Mayans were so good at prophecies, how come there are no Mayans?

Coyote
    Free Member

There are. There were some on the TV last night saying that the Apocalypse is a crock and that the prophesy is a cyclical change that we should feel privileged to be here for.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Any excuse for getting it wrong…

joao3v16
    Free Member

the prophesy is a cyclical change that we should feel privileged to be here for

Did they mention what’s supposed to happen that I should be so eternally grateful for?

Kryton57

There are. There were some on the TV last night saying that the Apocalypse is a crock and that the prophesy is a cyclical change that we should feel privileged to be here for.

I’ve been telling STW this for 2 days now, maybe I have so Mayan blood in me….

Its a cycle of change to the next Mayan “cycle”. This cycle of changes last until 2032, when the new cycle which is a “cycle of Enlightenment” starts proper.

scuzz
    Free Member

Mayans are awesome!

lilchris
    Free Member

Mayans are awesome!

Drac

I’m not.

Hareydan
    Free Member

I’m assuming armageddon could happen any time between now and the end of the day, Mexican time? As such, I’m not sure whether to eat the last 3 chocolates in my advent calendar now or save them and risk missing out.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘We're all…’ is closed to new replies.