Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • WEMBO 24hr Worlds
  • michaelmcc
    Free Member

I was snapped a few times in the dark but can’t find any night time photos of me 🙁 . Same for anyone else?

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Hello.

I was up at the race taking lots of photos, and promised to put a load of them online just after I got back. Unfortunately, I then came down with a horrific cold, which pretty much knocked me out until today. Back on my feet again, and playing catch up, so I’m going to (finally) sort out the photos, put them online, and come back here later on and post a link.

They’ll all be free to download, but I’ve no idea if I got you. I’m not a pro like Anthony though, so don’t complain about quality 😉

epicyclo

Thanks Toby.

xcwanabe
    Free Member

Ant Whites Blog has just appeared on XC racer, there’s also another blog on there from sonme guy that goes my the handle of XCwanabe if you really have too much spare time.

manescianera
    Free Member

Thank you all for a spectacular race. It was wonderful to support you through all race and take your photos full of enthusiasm, determination and a good mood, even in difficult moments.
    Photo reportage is here: https://plus.google.com/photos/+MariusKaitulis/albums/6071888707832394081

wenanwhere
    Free Member

Thanks toby, great pics

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘WEMBO 24hr Worlds’ is closed to new replies.