Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • welsh trail centres
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

your local trail centre eh? sounds like my kinda party! i would wear a party hat but i’m afraid i might catch some kinda rotational injury

sm
    Free Member

Phil

I have ridden at Swinley for many years and my wheels always remain firmly on the ground. I have been to Afan and Glyncorrwg twice and loved them both. There are bits that get the heart racing but by far my biggest shock is always the climbing.

Have a great day!

DezB
    Free Member

your local trail centre eh?

QE Park. Evil, it is.

philconsequence
    Free Member

I’ve emailed you Leefal Deezy 🙂

The sooner I know details the sooner I can ensure I’m available and freshly lubed for the occasion.

cheers sm!

well this has been a delightfully pleasant and helpful thread… and considering its about trail centres I’m impressed!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

well this has been a delightfully pleasant and helpful thread… and considering its about trail centres I’m impressed shocked and stunned!

FTFY! 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Personally I wouldn’t bother with them, boring, repetitive, once you’ve ridden one, you’ve ridden them all… what’s wrong with getting a map and exploring the vast network of natural trails there are out there?

philconsequence
    Free Member

😆

you and claire coming to play on saturday at bens? if so let us know via facebook so ben can plan food dude 🙂

i’m invited to dezzys birthday… i can’t help but notice you haven’t been. this is cos you suck hairy testiballs.

xx

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

**** ***, *** ***** ****** 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘welsh trail centres’ is closed to new replies.