Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Welsh Enduro Series vs. Welsh Gravity Enduro Series – what's the difference ?
  • DiscJockey
    Free Member

Is it simply that the ‘Gravity’ series has more downhill and less uphill ? I realise that sounds an obvious question, but the Gravity Enduro series website states “some stages will require pedalling others will require skill”.

It took me a while to realise there are even two separate ‘Welsh Enduro’ race series. I’d assumed MoreDirt were more about ‘gravity’ events but they’re not the organisers of the Gravity Enduro events – instead they’re doing the ‘Welsh Enduro series’…or at least I think they are.

And there’s also the Hope PMBA series too, whatever that is…I thought Hope were sponsoring the ‘Gravity’ series…

To be honest, I don’t care too much – I’m just going to choose an event that’s at a nice location, but it would be nice to know if one ‘series’ is more focused on a particular aspect of Enduro.

kimbers

just 2 different series in wales, both very good as it goes, similar level of endurance & technicality etc

pick the one with date/location that suit you best

wges offer a mashup format where you can ride stages as many times as your legs will let you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Welsh Enduro Series vs. Welsh Gravity Enduro Series – what's the difference ?’ is closed to new replies.