• This topic has 52 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • ''Wellman ' Check up at GP surgery . Anal probe?
  • DezB
    Free Member

Only half an hour after my actual appointment time. Appointment I made over a week ago. How the hell can you be half hour over this early in the damn morning??

Trimix
    Free Member

Dr’s always seem to be badly run small businesses who dont have a clue who the customer is.

Also, the customer does not pay for the service direct, so there is no connection between providing a good service to the customer / bill payer.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Only half an hour after my actual appointment time. Appointment I made over a week ago. How the hell can you be half hour over this early in the damn morning??

Doctor in late, overbooked, appointments made deliberately early so patients are not “late”

footflaps

Or possibly an earlier customer took longer than the nominal slot due to a more complicated issue?

DezB
    Free Member
    slowoldman

“The probe” is a bit like nettle stings really (see appropriate thread).

As for Picolax, I never knew the meaning of the word “clean” up till then.

Stevet1
    Free Member

regarding tests for Prostate cancer, this makes for interesting reading
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-28166019

DrP

Dr’s always seem to be badly run small businesses who dont have a clue who the customer is.

Yes. Exactly this… 🙄

Seeing 18 (or more if squeezed in) people, most over 80, with about 30 combined complicated individual health issues, in 180 minutes, is an absolute piece of pi$$ isn’t it….

DrP

DezB
    Free Member

My little plastic disc had a number 6 on it. If he’s 35 minutes over by 9:30, after 5 people (2 of which I saw go in and only took 5 minutes each), how much is he going to be over by the 4pm appointments!?! (not a real question)

DezB
    Free Member

Oh and “the computer’s down” was told to every single person who came to the desk while I was sat there for my allotted 35 minutes (sorry, 45 minutes, I was 10 minutes early).
    No backup method of making/checking appointments?!

flicker
    Free Member

DezB – Member

That round of golf doesn’t play itself you know.

DrP

It’s only going to get worse chaps! 8% of the GP workforce left/retired early last year… No one to fill those spaces..
    Enjoy the moan whilst there’s someone there to moan about 😉

DrP

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘''Wellman ' Check up at GP surgery . Anal probe?’ is closed to new replies.