Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Well where is it!?!!
  • wingnuts

Come on Elfin. I may not be cleaver enough to be able to post pictures yet but I truly enjoy your Tuesday threads. So get everyone going.

Kevevs
    Free Member

he put some plutonium in his Delorean and has gone through a wormhole in space to take photos of future architecture, but found a future-pub that still sells german wheat beer, so may be some time.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Behave will you, it’s not even Tuesday yet well it is but sod sorting it out now I’m going to bed.

Think of some topics and I’ll have a luke come the morning.

Bloody clamouring already just gone midnight ffs… 🙄 See that Kev? Demanding it like they’ve got some sort of social entitlement to the Tuesday AA thread!

🙂

Have a bit of Southgate Tube Station to keep you going..

wingnuts

How about elements of buildings? Doors? Roofs etc.

This thread may not be an entitlement, it’s more like a cornerstone of STW life.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Doors. I like that. Good suggestion…

Love the fact that so many folk on here enjoy the AA threads. And to think they only came about cos of some boring troll many months ago (I got bored and started posting pics of architecture stuff, then others joined in and we had a right good time). Never knew what happened to the OP of that thread tbh, but the AA is all down to them. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Well where is it!?!!’ is closed to new replies.