Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Well, well, well. What's YOUR poison?
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member
    AndyP
    Free Member

Mine’s conotoxin.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Yeah, one bad trip where I thought a giant whiskey bottle was trying to drink me and I was off the booze for several weeks.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    loum
    Free Member

Works best when taken in combination with PICOLAX.

edit. I’m sure Huxley said this about 60 years ago.

yossarian
    Free Member

It’s no great surprise is it? Drugs laws in the uk are made by vote hungry politicians pandering to the popular press. As soon as professionals who actually know what they are talking about get involved the debate tails off.

I know few people that have stopped drinking after trying MDMA, LSD and DMT. Mind you one of them thinks he’s a puffin now. 😀

passtherizla
    Free Member

That’s no surprise surely!? Acid is way more fun than booze!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Actually I never drank for the years when I took a ‘little’ bit of acid or shrooms, and didn’t drink for about ten years after.

GrahamS

Works best when taken in combination with PICOLAX.

I imagine the experience of tripping while on a dose of Picolax would be sufficient to put most people off doing pretty much anything 😯

yunki
    Free Member

the Psychedelic spectrum of drugs are very pretty damned good at helping with all sorts of things..

unfortunately the side effects can sometimes include long term puffin-like personality changes..

it’s a shame that they’re slightly risky.. or perhaps it’s a shame that we as a society are so afraid of risk..

loum
    Free Member

We’re not a risk averse society, look at the number of youngsters willing to gamble on trying something different.
    We are a highly controlled society, where any thing with the potential to influence the turnover of large established businesses is likely to be seriously restricted- through legal and non-legal means.

yunki
    Free Member

I think I was kind of more insinuating a fear of legal and financial penalty when risk taking goes wrong..

hence drugs with certain side effects not ever being likely to be commercially available or recommended.. just in case

MrSparkle

I like puffins.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Everyone should be made to do acid, around 6-7 years old and at gun point by a man in a scary clown suit.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Well, well, well. What's YOUR poison?’ is closed to new replies.