Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Well, that's the neighbours upset with us!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

^^ 😯 ^^

flowerpower
    Free Member

Ohh… now can we get the other half of the story from iain…

Time for a ‘My Aunties neighbours destroyed her garden’ thread 😉

Wonder which of you lives next door to us???

fadda

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Saccades
    Free Member

That’s brilliant – good job the OP has been so level with his comments.

Stoner
    Free Member

*Thread reload*

onehundredthidiot

She’s gonna really hate cats now there’s only one giant litter tray out the front.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

@iain1775

That sire is truly epic

Smudger666

I’m gonna call April fool on Iain.

brant
    Free Member

What day is it?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

If it wasn’t the 1st April, I’d have been concerned for a millisecond!

unklehomered
    Free Member

Oh hope not, but I suspect so…

spursn17
    Free Member

I would’ve turfed my half of the raised bed as well.

iain1775
    Free Member

Smudger666 – Member

Pah, rumbled
    Still it worked for a few people 😆

flowerpower
    Free Member

Doh 😳

🙂

konabunny
    Free Member

“My Pink Half of the Drainpipe”

Smudger666

So did I win anything?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

So did I win anything?

Yes, a day out with my next door neighbour!

Kevevs
    Free Member

still think you should’ve gone with the football field idea

spooky_b329

Ernielynch’s comment may have been in jest, but I thought the same…before the two gardens would have been too much concrete and gravel, but hers looks OK by itself now there is turf next door.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

We thought that theirs looks OK (if you like that sort of thing). She’s still not that happy. The middle bit is going (she’s now insisting – we’ve said we’d do that for here when she’s ready) and she’s putting in a rased bed by her window and more paving!

We are regretting not doing something for April Fools though. If only we’d borrowed a fibre glass Elvis statue to put in the garden for the morning!

unklehomered
    Free Member

One? No, use your imagination, imagine the impact of a small army of Elvises… Elvii [?] anyway, yeah, about a dozen of them, all facing her bedroom window.

Sidney
    Free Member

I bloody thought that looked like Chelmsford or at least Essex! Looks like its near me. How many of us STWs are in Chelmsford?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, there’s me & thee…

Cougar

Chelmsford, you say?

BigJohn

Your grass needs mowing.

(Tyre logos & valves lined up, etc.)

retro83
    Free Member

piedi di formaggio – Member
    Well, there’s me & thee…

And me 8)

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Update:

The turf is all down and the VM cables repaired (for free 😀 Karma back to me I think!)

Relations are still similar to North / South Korea. He is keeping relations open, but she appears to have cut off lines of communication again. The border hasn’t quite been shut yet, and things haven’t gone nuclear.
    In the Feet household, we are happy that we now have a front garden that is ours at last. In fact Mrs Feet is ecstatic.
    Relations with other neighbours continue at an excellent level and really is starting to mirror the Korean shenanigans as most are our allies anyway. They all keep telling us how much better it looks, even the slightly frosty ones across the road and a few doors down have gone ‘Chinese’ and agreed it looks much better and wonder what her next door is getting in a huff about. Even the sun is out, so must be good

JoeG
    Free Member

My guess is that the neighbor has used bleach/fertilizer/weed killer to draw a giant cock on you new lawn which will appear sooner or later depending on the method used…

Flaperon

My neighbours drilled into my brand new garage (which is the rear boundary of their garden) and attached a huge trellis for climbing plants, with a wooden planter filled with soil underneath that let water seep over the damp proof course in the garage.

I wouldn’t say I was apoplectic (I’d only owned the garage + house for 2 weeks) but I made my displeasure clear. The trellis is still there, but the planter now has a membrane behind it. They haven’t spoken to me in nearly a year.

Sad, really, ‘cos if they’d asked I’d have said yes.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Update, day 6

(Mrs) North Korea has severed all lines of communication!

Mrs Feet was watering the grass and the pots (with plants in) that we’ve also put out for a bit of colour last night.

Kim Jong Neighbour was at her window looking out obviously talking to Mr Neighbour about what they were going to do with their side and no doubt how we’d ‘ruined’ ‘her’ garden (that being the entirity of BOTH front gardens, not just hers). Anyway, Mrs Feet waves and says hello and asks if they want her to water their side. No response. Mrs Feet tried 4 times right in their line of sight – blanked every time 😯

I am finding this most amusing, as is Mrs Feet. At the end of the day all we’ve done is some gardening on our garden!!!!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

double post weirdness!

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘Well, that's the neighbours upset with us!’ is closed to new replies.