Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Well, that's it for Christmas for me
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Off work officially. If anyone has anything for me to do they will just have to wait.

I’ve been working away, 7-7, 7 days a week with the occasional weekend off since September. It’s time to chill and get to know my family again and maybe ride my bike a bit too.

That’s all.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Enjoy!

Bregante

One more shift for me and then off til New Years Eve.

Bregante

Double post

avdave2

I’ve finished till the 14th. 🙂

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Damn Bregante, that mean two shifts now? Idle teacher here so probably off for a month after today…

Finished on the M1 at Luton 3am – drove home, steady as – cruise set to 65mph, with a couple of coffee/wee breaks. Got home 5.30 – had my first glass of vin rouge @ approx 5.45. The bottle now appears to be empty. Maybe some sleep soon, then officially – IIIIITTTTT’SSSS CHHHHRRRRIIIISSSSTTTMMMAAAAASSS!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I’m mainly working the next two weeks. Boo.

boblo
    Free Member

I’m finished completely today for a few months. Definitely time to indulge 🙂

boblo
    Free Member

I’m finished completely today for a few months. Definitely time to indulge 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

A last minute cram today as off until Jan

RichPenny
    Free Member

Finished yesterday after 3 months of 6 day weeks which is unusual for me. Looking forward to the time off but also will enjoy going back to work. Exciting times at my company 🙂

Candodavid
    Free Member

No one likes a show off, working in retail so non stop for me

trail_rat
    Free Member

last day today …. have a presentation to do but the audiance hasnt turned up …. what a shame… obviously didnt get the “book an ark” memo ….

come 4.30 tonight they can sing. Im on holiday. All my projects are in hiatus due to government stipulations 😀

thegreatape
    Free Member

Earlies Sat/Sun, then a lateshift Christmas Eve. 10pm finish, as long as there’s no serious naughtiness in the town, then chasing Santa for 500 miles through the night for Chirstmas brekkie at the outlaws.

mactheknife

What do you do Rich penny, very rare to see a man so positive and enthusiastic about work 🙂

patriotpro
    Free Member

Time wi the loved ones, that’s what it’s all about!

*Merry Christmas* 🙂

duckman

Twenty more mins of a class full of loud excitable 12year olds and then all business will be conducted from Mark (the comfiest of our sofas) for the next 16 days.

dantsw13

Off now, but have to fly to Japan Xmas Day 🙁

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Well, that's it for Christmas for me’ is closed to new replies.