Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Well that might have helped the Lord of the Rings trilogy
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

A slightly over refreshed girl talking about her respect for Peaches Gandalf. Followed be her confession of love for Steven Tyler and Eurosmith.

matt_outandabout

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

loddrik
    Free Member

Sounds like a tory mp who’s ‘down with the kids’…

BigDummy
    Free Member

Cougar

Eurosmith.

igm

I think I managed to translate that.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

igm

A slightly over refreshed drunk girl talking about her respect for Peaches Gandalf Geldof. Followed be her confession of love for Steven Tyler and Eurosmith Aerosmith.

Did I get that right?

Still not sure how the title fits in.

Coyote
    Free Member

I think that the OP is regaling us a witty tale of how an inebriated female make several mistakes during a conversation.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Did I get that right?

Still not sure how the title fits in.

No. She said Peaches Gandalf, who would have been great in LOTR. Don’t know where Eurosmith fits in though: I think that’s just another example of her mangling names.

🙂

Solo
    Free Member

Coyote – Member
    I think that the OP is regaling us a witty tale of how an inebriated female make several mistakes during a conversation.

I was thinking more along the lines of a certain, soon to be, ex-member of the upper house.

Still, if thats the extent of conversation on offer down the pub. I’d probably get incoherently drunk also.

lovewookie

I think you’re looking for a ‘haha’, so…

haha.

there you go.

sputnik
    Free Member

Made me chuckle 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Where this girl?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

In Didcot. Which explains a lot. Unlike my original post that failed to cover the basics. She was drunk and discussing people who had died and was gushing over Peaches Gandalf and later on Liv Tyler who is alive but was quite old before she found out her dad was in Eurosmith.
    I also think we got there via Paula Yates discovering late on that her dad was Hughie Green. A typical evening in Didcot. All I wanted to do was look out the window at the assorted plant ripping up The Broadway.

matt_outandabout

All I wanted to do was look out the window at the assorted plant ripping up The Broadway.

That is a euphemism I have not heard before….

Solo
    Free Member

That is a euphemism I have not heard before….

Phew! For a moment there ^^^ I thought Triffids may have invaded Didcot!
    😯

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Sadly Didcot is more Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. Well living vegetables of one form or another.

Solo
    Free Member

**pssst! I think you’re now supposed to post a picture of Donald Sutherland, open mouthed and pointing. There’s still time**

matt_outandabout

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Well that might have helped the Lord of the Rings trilogy’ is closed to new replies.