Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Well, that is the course sorted
  • BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Out of the main arena across the lakes to 'Beware of Bears' down 'Rhododendron Alley' drop through 'Death by Clay' where lots of people bottled it last year.

The new bit means you now turn left and rattle through 'Pine Cone Pinball' into the 'Dark Woods' and back up the 'Passing Passage'. it is then the draggy climb towards 'Beyond' and then around to 'Back of Beyond' which leads to the 'Road Crossing'.

This top point of the course so the next descent is 'Weeee!!!' followed rapidly by 'Wiggly Woods' and then the 'Brass Stud Climb' leads inextricably onto the 'Pines of Pain' earning all of those gravity points ready for the 'Bone Shaker' descent and 'Tree-mendous Effort'.

Just a refreshing sprint through 'Water Bomb Alley' before bursting back into the arena.

Hmmm. Maybe I should have taken some pictures too.

julianwilson
    Free Member

the course last year was ace: hope its similar!

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

We have replaced the tight wiggles behind the climbing wall just after the clay descent and climb. The course now goes right, through the dark woods pin balling either side of a gully before an off camber drop and then climb back to the main course.

This is more fun than the taped maze we had last year. It also allows more overtaking opportunities which we were told were limited in places last year.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

3 minute sprint track in place for the Teen Track and the Devil Take the Hindmost.

Thanks to the guys who helped. Still got blisters though.

jedi

hope it all goes really well. if i can make it down i will

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Well, that is the course sorted’ is closed to new replies.