Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Well i've finally watched Paranormal Activity ……
  • oldfart

In a word …..Tosh !
    Good marketing though ! 🙄

zaskar
    Free Member

I saw clips of it and thought cak and friends who saw it said "cak".

tragically1969
    Free Member

I thought it was quite good, in its own special way 😳

vrapan
    Free Member

Rubbish, bored me to tears, not scared me for one second and yes it was all hyped up marketing. Then again I never cared for BWP so probably not their market?

dmiller
    Free Member

The sound made it for me at the cinema – I think it needed the cinema sound tbh.

eldridge
    Free Member

Yawn yawn – a much hyped film fails, as usual, to live up to the hype

Take The Hurt Locker

and flush it down the nearest bog labelled: "pro-American, pro-war, cliche-ridden, tedious, macho, context-free bolx"

thomthumb
    Free Member

The sound made it for me at the cinema – I think it needed the cinema sound tbh.

i agree – saw it in the cinema jumped out my seat a few times. not a brilliant film by any stretch of the imagination but worth watching on the big screen.

johnners
    Free Member

That's quite the Hurt Locker bee you've got in your bonnet there eldridge, dragging it kicking and screaming into a "Paranormal Activity" thread.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I saw it at the cinema, and thought it was a bit bobbins. And I really enjoyed the Blair Witch Project…

Drac

Don't expect it to be anything else but shite. On for sly I reckon when nothing else on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Well i've finally watched Paranormal Activity ……’ is closed to new replies.