Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Well I never, I've just been picked to be a Keen footwear tester!
  • tang
    Free Member

Never won anything ever. free boots and im trying to blag some mtb shoes.

molgrips
    Free Member

Bugger.

I’ve got two pairs, how middle class am I? Their shoe shoes as opposed to sandals are ace mind.

tang
    Free Member

i’ve got to test the targhee mid. i’ve had a pair for before, great for travel and moshing about in/summer hikers.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tang
    Free Member

mines the pic in the bottom right corner(flatbar and cornfield). apparently I embrace the hybrid lifestyle! ie jack of all trades, master of…still free boots arrived promptly and possibility of more.
    heres the pic, camera phone on the way home late summer.

Junkyard
    Free Member

corporate whore 🙄
    Seriously that is agood pic

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

They all look a bit “special needs” to me.

tang
    Free Member

I work in the disabilities sector and find that comment slightly offensive. Could have said they look sh**, far more acceptable.

roper
    Free Member

Good work.
    Free thing for fun work sounds good.

boblo
    Free Member

tang – Member
    I work in the disabilities sector and find that comment slightly offensive. Could have said they look sh**, far more acceptable.

Errrm, I work in the sh1t sector and find that comment slightly offensive…. Please find something more acceptable as an alternative.

Innes
    Free Member

Good move I have a pair of their shoes and sandals, they have loads of different types.

Good picture as well.

tails
    Free Member

cool free stuff. i once won some dvd’s from dirt mag, I’m hoping to win the lottery soon also 😆

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I find it hard to get the Keen shoes I want in the size I want. They’re good for me as I have ‘hoof-like’ feet and the Keen last is the perfect shape for me.

flebby
    Free Member

Just bought a pair of kelowna wp boots and they are amazingly comfy and walking in them makes mevwanna walk further and faster than ever. Bouncybouncy!

Markie
    Free Member

Denver slip-ons for me and Siennas for my wife. Nice shoes for kicking about in… congrats on the photo and the prize (well, especially the prize!)!

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Good lad, nice piccy mate. 8) do they do barefoot ones?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Well I never, I've just been picked to be a Keen footwear tester!’ is closed to new replies.