Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Well finally got mine sorted so lets see yours …Bikes like tut tut !
  • jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Frame off here Thx swisstony 😀
    Had a large but found out it was too long so small it is then…

The best buy of all for me…..

What a difference -2 Inch makes………..

ben
    Free Member

Tidy!

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Cheers Ben.. 😀

nowthen
    Free Member

Carbon Hammerschmidt?

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Yes bud mega rare had it built up for me by Sram….

No sorry..its carbon Wrap..he he 😀
    Still does a good job of the dreaded heel rub tho..

nowthen
    Free Member

Doh I thought that was some super factory team special!

Looks sweet though

rob-jackson
    Free Member

like that a lot, can you keet us posted on how the hammerschmidt gets on please?
    does the yeti have isg tabs?

Bregante

Loving that

wwaswas

like the stealth brickwork but slightly worried the two different types of brick don’t seem to be tied together much at the join.

derekrides
    Free Member

Wow! Love what you’ve done with that Hammerschmidt, I’m just having mine switched over this very day.

Color Coded bolts, kewell!

Not sure I like the black wall, very dark satanic mills, is it Burnley?

Pedals if I had to be supercritical, maybe a bit lame..and you probably should have coded that red cable bit, not sure if that ‘goes’ but hey I’m being picky, only cos I”m jealous, it’s a cool bike dude, well put together, excellent.

neil853
    Free Member

that looks lovely, nice bike

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

cruzheckler..
    It lasted last year bud faultless in Craggs and other DH runs we did.
    Very impressed with it honest,dor mine for £200 posted and the BB still smooth as…Replacements are £60 for BB which is a bit steep for standard hardware i think but well sealed and again mint
    Wwaswas…
    LOL its back way to ours bud suprise you can se the bricks as usually its all’tagged up’ streetart n all that could do with Banksie popping a one off on it triple our house value he he !
    derekrides..
    Satins hole mate it does look ‘DARK’
    Not far off bud Barnsley lol
    I had the pedals on my Trek session 88 so was wondering what to do like what tho bud do you think..whats pedals ??
    Cable red things a built in oiler for cables mate,WD40 red thin thingy on end bish bash sorted..?
    Bolts are standed steel but sprayed up as i had some Yeti paint made up for scrapes and cable rub etc..ITS BANG ON THE MONEY !
    Cheers all for comments as i havent rode for around a month now well nothing good etc,off out later for a few hrs to test the set up,should cut hoses down to make a lot tidy cockpit area but cannot be Arsed 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Well finally got mine sorted so lets see yours …Bikes like tut tut !’ is closed to new replies.