Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Well at least she's not gay!
  • project
    Free Member

But she is possibly responsible for corrupting a teenager,and soon to be jobless,and the kid is due to be on the front cover of Attitude soon.

So much for her views, obviously they didnt discuss that before sex.

Just keep taking the pill luv,and youll feel better,and thankfully not pregnant,

sv

corrupting a teenager

…but an adult teenager. Could be worse like fiddling with your young daughter and then have your party cover it all up.

montylikesbeer

The whole story is very seedy indeed.

The lads dad dies a few years ago, she vows to "look after the lad"

Typical politicians in my view, I have no respect for any of them

iDave
    Free Member

the worst of it is her asking for the money back, not to return to the investors, but half for her and half for her church. poisonous cow. while her hubby didn't do much wrong, i feel it's his karma dose for being a smug self-righteous gobshite

br
    Free Member

I blame it all on HRT!

Jenga
    Free Member

Just keep taking the pill luv

At her age she won't need it. Never do biology at skule?

kimbers

i must admit when the story first broke i assumed it was a lesbian affair as they didnt mention the lover

and it would have been deliciously ironic in the face of her previous anti-gay rantings-
    Ireland has a long way to go if a woman that voices those kind of opinions is able to stay a politician anyway

Junkyard
    Free Member

there is some humour in her almighty fall from grace but I do feel for her husband, never unfaithful, then finds out his wife is,then publicly humiliated by us all knowing. If it was me I would be gutted as I am sure we all would be;to laugh and mock is cruel rather than schadenfreude
    edit: Politically the pair of them are fairly odious

montylikesbeer

I blame it on too much public money in salaries for elected officials who get divorced from reality and begin to think they are better than the people who elect them.

sv

Ireland

She is a politician in Northern Ireland

a long way to go if a woman that voices those kind of opinions is able to stay a politician anyway

Why should somebody having voiced these views not stay a politician?

Waderider
    Free Member

Politicians on the island of Ireland, what can I say as a Northern Irish man?

Politicians are pathetic in general in my opinion. Northern Irish politicians often get started in their careers because of deep seated bigotry and sectarianism. At a stroke this makes them unsuitable for office.

Northern Irelands Assembly should be full of a random selection of toddlers from across the country. They could represent the peoples interests with more maturity, wisdom, and insight than the current embarrassing shower.

*Note – there may be one or two good eggs in there, but it's the dobbers who get the limelight*

sv

They could represent the peoples interests with more maturity, wisdom, and insight than the current embarrassing shower

Agree – this wouldnt be too difficult!

Junkyard
    Free Member

sv -hyporisy -if you wish to extole the words of the bible as a moral code by which to live your life by and then it turns out that you cannot live by these high ideals then you should resign
    her views homozexuals are also worrying.

There can be no viler act, apart from homosexuality and sodomy, than sexually abusing innocent children"[

Think that might be why she is not fit for office.

tankslapper
    Free Member

'the current embarrassing shower'

That'll be the bunch of carpet munching, kiddie fiddling, sectarian bigots we've had for, oooooh let's see, the past forty years then?!

AdamW
    Free Member

That'll be the bunch of carpet munching, kiddie fiddling, sectarian bigots we've had for, oooooh let's see, the past forty years then?!

At least they'd be munching a decent axminster, I'd say at least £30 per square foot. You won't catch them nibbling any old 'Carpets'r'Us' nylon thing.

sv

cannot live by these high ideals then you should resign

She is an MLA/MP do they have to live by the code of the Bible? If any of the MP/MLAs sin should they then resign?

Think that might be why she is not fit for office

That is her opinion and would reflect the views of a lot of those that elected her in her Strangford constituency. You may disagree with her POV but that doesnt make it wrong or indeed make her unfit for office.

tankslapper
    Free Member

LOL @AdamW

Too true! Too True!

Junkyard
    Free Member

if she wants to go all sanctimonious about family values and then do that I think she should. If she did not preach this then it would be a different issue.What were her views onpeoplewho did what she has done?Was she allChristian forgiveness and did she just keep her fire and brimstone for Gays?

If loads of people in NI think that gays are worse than sex offenders …the troubles do indeed run deep then.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Junkyard – I have some friends in the gay community in Northern Ireland, I guess the issues they have had stem more from 'old fashioned' perceived values than anything else. It's the same for vegans and vegetarians in Ulster trust me….. 😉

iDave
    Free Member

my folks are old fashioned god fearing ulster prods. their views on all manner of vile fornication seems to have mellowed in the last few years. my mother even said the word 'condom' out loud.

sv

Was she allChristian forgiveness and did she just keep her fire and brimstone for Gays

Think she just kept it for 'Gays'.

tankslapper
    Free Member

tribal – I always reckoned Harry Enfield's 'Not gay dad' was modelled on an Ulster man! lol

iDave
    Free Member

when i see a unionist politician i think, 'there's a man who has never had a pleasurable experience in his life'

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Still, all the same, whenever I see her I think to myself, "well…I would…" (just for the filth factor to have been up an orangewoman…purely).

sv

when i see a unionist politician i think, 'there's a man who has never had a pleasurable experience in his life'

Cant say the same for the shinners eh 😉

tankslapper
    Free Member

deadly

You know that Peter has just bought Iris a new goat skin coat?

Coz he says she's been banged more times than a Lambeg Drum!

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

So SV you liken child molestation to a pleasurable experience?

sv

Not me the shinners, he did do it more than once.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ts 😆 excellent

He's just announced he's stepping down.

Any more affairs coming to light?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Watch Panorama tonight to find out

Between the Robinsons, the Adams family and 'others' its going to be interesting times…..

sv

TS – Heading out on a mountain bike tonight 😉 sampling North Downs finest.

montylikesbeer

A bunch of sanctimonious a$$ h*les, I hope she and he get there just rewards

tankslapper
    Free Member

SV – you going to the Lock Keepers then?!

I hear they do a cracking orange tart………

sv

50k is a bit much for a tart.

Dont fancy the night time activities up at the Ring 😉

tankslapper
    Free Member

Ahhh! Belfast the only city in the world where you can cycle from Belvoir (pronounced beaver) to up the 'Giants Ring'!

If it's still the same they'll be burning effigies of Iris up at the Giant's Ring car park….. 😆

sv

Burning ring indeed.

tankslapper
    Free Member

SV you on mtbrider then?

sv

Along with the rest of the saddos – yes.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Well at least she's not gay!’ is closed to new replies.