Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 182 total)
  • Welcome to the MTFU Daddies breakfast club
  • yossarian
    Free Member

Mine have just got up after an hour of wriggling and whispering. Now eating grapes, tangerines and bananas.

Coffee is on

Dark-Side

Told you I’d be here. 5am for me, my little one tried every trick in the book to break the 6am rule this morning. She needed water, then a tissue, then developed a mystery tummy ache and finally resorted to the old classic but still effective scream the house down. I canno wait for her to become a teenager and I can exact revenge. I can wait little one.

bazookajoe
    Free Member

No. 2 will be up soon enough to cause havoc no doubt. It’s the bloomin kitten that does the 0530 wake up call everyday, the little sod, now she’s happily sleeping in my lap while I have a cuppa. On the plus side, it’s SNOWING! Wayhay. As the great Bing and friends sing ‘Snow, snow, snow, snow, snoooww’

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

The misses got up with the sicky 20 month old this morning, but i’m up anyway as i had to give my side of the bed up last night to a wriggly 5 yr old! 😥

bazookajoe
    Free Member

Sicky kids, don’t envy that. I remember trying to catch it in my hands then thinking what’ll I do now, dog looking on ‘you’re on your own there, even i’m not eating that’. All over the bed and floor anyway, new mattress please, and I boaked cos i’m a lightweight

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Full house now, everyone up and about. Love it! 😀

yossarian
    Free Member

I remember trying to catch it in my hands then thinking what’ll I do now, dog looking on ‘you’re on your own there, even i’m not eating that’

lol

Remember using every towel, pillow case and bedsheet in the house one time when both of mine were puking for England.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

I’m up – only since 6:25 tho today 🙂
    2 year old eating bran flakes and watching dip dap!

Off riding in 90 mins – dark peak in the snow – get teh **** in there!

mattjg
    Free Member

Been up 90 mins, little’un having booby top ups then it’s over o me.

yossarian
    Free Member

You get booby top ups too?

mattjg
    Free Member

Waste not want not.

yossarian
    Free Member

Admirable

perverted and sordid of course, but admirable nevertheless. 🙂

althepal

Delivered one about an hour and a half ago.. Does that count btw even tho it wasn’t mine?
    Hopefully mine will just be stirring as I type.. Looking forward to bed.

rob2
    Free Member

I’ve spent nearly the whole week in my 3yr olds bed as she’s been poorly. I’m broken.

Has everyone discovered milkshake on channel 5? At least those producers are thinking of the dads 😉

mattjg
    Free Member

Althepal = thread winner.

GrahamS

7am exactly again from our 20 month old.

Sorry.

Mind you we didn’t get her to bed till 9pm!

bullheart
    Free Member

This thread is an eye-opener… 😯

Will be joining you all in a little over a month. Book me a space.

Dark-Side

This thread is an eye-opener…

Will be joining you all in a little over a month. Book me a space.

Get all the sleep in now you possibly can Bullheart, you will never wake up and see 8 something on the clock again. Also, be prepared to walk around work humming the theme tune to Me Too

yossarian
    Free Member

Sleep, sleep and sleep some more bullheart. Stockpile food you can open, cook and eat with one hand. Put a duvet under your sofa for easy access at 2.30am. Look at yourself in the mirror – in a short while you will think wistfully of the time you looked your age rather than the haggard and dishevelled tramp that now stares back at you. 😉

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

22month old one was up at 6am this morning full of beans and wanting to play and it was my turn to get up(bugger!!)currently pushing cars up and over me as i sit here typing watching jen on channel five

TooTall
    Free Member

This thread is an eye-opener

Either:

Do everything you love to do just for you. Fettling bikes, pub, cinema, whatever. or,

Do nothing. Nothing at all. Sit on the sofa and wallow in nothingness.

These will be lost to you. You will look back and wonder how you filled all that time. I’d not change it, but do it NOW!

petrieboy

watching jen on channel five

^^this^^

yunki
    Free Member

8pm – 8am…. lovely

rossi46
    Free Member

Oh joy- the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse barrage has begun 😡

rossi46
    Free Member

watching jen on channel five

+1 for this!

(i’ll whisper it, because Mrs Rossi is just waking up)

hoodie
    Free Member

Yawn…little H just fed and hopefully back to sleep….trumped his way thru his bottle, always makes me chuckle, even at 4am….

Wookster

Oh dear late to log on 2 year old up at 5am….again he never sleeps in! Still coffee post man pat and now the lion king!
    😆

RichPenny
    Free Member

Morning 🙂

weare138
    Free Member

7.05am here. Quite a rarity having a lie in that late as it’s usually 6.15. Im seeking refuge in the kitchen away from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
    The wife is on a shopping/drinking trip so I had them all day yesterday, two under four is hard work but good fun.. More than earnt my day off 😉

skiboy
    Free Member

been up since six , wife has been with our 4yr old most the night, she had a temp etc,

NOW ! they are all in the lounge, the six year old, the four year old and the misses and they are watching
    LMFAO sexy and i know it !!!!!, they keep asking me to shake my junk!!!,

a man alone in a house of women,

i think i’m going up the woods

SubstanceD
    Free Member

just got my two to bed finally and peace has decended- I am on the other side of the world though in NZ my Breakfast club stint is about 7 or 8 hours away…

camerone
    Free Member

nearly 2 year old asleep still, but had to go in to settle him at 4.30.
    this was no problem as I have been up since 4am with the two bob bits, not a wink of sleep just sweating away on the bog.
    now up with 4 year old watching max and ruby, just turning to peppa pig.
    Wife’s birthday today supposed to having Chinese at lunchtime, my stomach just clenched at the thought of it…

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Another bonkers night in the Rusty house.

I fell asleep watching match of the day and staggered upstairs at 3.30, just in time for the ‘big bed swap’.

This resulted in me and 20 month old snot machine in our bed and Mrs Rusty in with 5 yr old.

With the various wake ups i reckon we got about 4 hours sleep each, so not bad really :?.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Captain Mack now on telly. Unfortunately Tracey Trixter is not in this episode 🙁

DickBarton

Pjm1974…things will settle once the dosages settle…

anto164
    Free Member

I much prefer HP to daddies tbh…

yunki
    Free Member

8pm – 8am.. it’s a hard life.. 8)

pedalhead
    Free Member

The sneaky 2 yr-old managed to adjust her sun/stars clock so the sun came up a “little” early. Unfortunately she could not compute that it really wasn’t time to get up at 3:15am this morning. First coffee down, more to follow…

yunki
    Free Member

The sneaky 2 yr-old managed to adjust her sun/stars clock so the sun came up a “little” early.

we’ve always tried to stick to the literal sun and moon clock to avoid the problem you’ve just experienced..

pedalhead
    Free Member

on balance the sun clock has been brilliant for both of our children as it solved the issue of them getting up at random (early) times…apart from when it’s set incorrectly of course

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 182 total)

The topic ‘Welcome to the MTFU Daddies breakfast club’ is closed to new replies.