Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Weird thing in a car park?
  • ski
    Free Member

Coming back from lunch, through the office car park, spotted someone peeking over the top of one of the parked cars, then ducking down out of sight when he saw me.

Weird, I thought?

Walking closer, said person pops up again, looks at me and then smears something on the windscreen of the car, hops round the back of the car and is seen to do the same on the rear windscreen?

So, me getting within 3-4 cars of this strange person, he makes off and does a runner, well more like a fast hobble towards the road, he must have been 80 odd!

Stopped by the car and its absolutely covered in butter (as well as having 4 flat tires).

All the panels are covered he has even tried to fill the door locks and mirrors full of the stuff, the car is in a real mess, empty butter wrappers everywhere, must have taken him ages?

Its one of the managers cars in our office, bit of a flashy nob, but harmless, nice car (BMW).

He goes mad! They are now watching the CCTV, not quite sure what's going on yet, but I guess he upset the old boy somehow.

Goes off scratching head…………..nowt as weird as folk!

But why butter?

Drac

But why butter?

It's real git to get off the screen but does no lasting damage.

Lactic
    Free Member

Do you work for the inland revenue Ski? If so butter is getting off lightly…

TN
    Free Member

Butter/greasy stuff just takes ages to clean off properly but doesn't cause any damage to the car (unless lots of dust/grit sticks to it and gets ground in while trying to remove the butter.)
    A bit odd though, for sure…

kimbers

didnt try and run an old cyclist guy off his bike on the way in did he? bmw driver after all!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

(Tries to find a forum-safe picture from Last Tango in Paris but fails)

ski
    Free Member

Lactic – Member

Do you work for the inland revenue Ski? If so butter is getting off lightly…

LOL no, but I guess it could be a client with a butter fetish 😉

Brother_Will
    Free Member

very odd maybe its just what he had to hand after being cut up by the flash git?

thv3
    Free Member

Weird.

Stopped by the car and its absolutely covered in butter (as well as having 4 flat tires).

All the panels are covered he has even tried to fill the door locks and mirrors full of the stuff, the car is in a real mess, empty butter wrappers everywhere, must have taken him ages?

Although……………. in a way I admire his work ethic 🙂

ski
    Free Member

Just need to think of some butter related jokes or remarks for tomorrow 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Which brand of butter were the wrappers ?

al_f
    Free Member

ski – Member
    Just need to think of some butter related jokes or remarks for tomorrow

That'd just churn things up.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

He wouldn't have got caught in the act if he'd used spreadable, what a dummy!!

Was he dressed in a barbour jacket, could be someone who prefers Country Life?

bullheart
    Free Member

Are you sure it wasn't a lady?

If so, I'm surprised at the restraint of your manager. In fact, "I can't believe he didn't butt 'er"

I'm here all week. Try the veal.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Weird thing in a car park?’ is closed to new replies.