Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 158 total)
  • Weird Theories
  • sucklingmatt
    Free Member

My brother came up with a weird theory at the weekend, which he said he came to whilst walking from Preston to Middlesbrough, via the Yorkshire Dales……

A ducks bum looks like an otters face! He reckons that when a duck has it’s head in the water looking for food, it sticks it’s bum in the air and as a defence mecanism it looks like an otters face…..

I think it was getting a bit dilusional when he came up with this theory, but when I think about it, it could make sense…..

Anybody else have any weird theories?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The Big Bang

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Had he eaten any wild mushrooms on this walk?? 😯

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jon1973
    Free Member

Evolution

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

i wouldn’t put it past him to be honest….he also said he was being followed by a deer all the way…….my brother is on the stranger side of life

wwaswas

I sometimes like to think that arguing on here has, just once, changed someones mind.

And then I’m back in the room.

Stoner
    Free Member

A duck’s bill looks like yellow dog mask for the same reason you know.

http://dudetruth.com/?p=4111

What has been seen can never be unseen. Dogs masks = duck bills forever in your head now.

BigJohn

He’s not that daft. He knows to get out of Preston.

jon1973
    Free Member

it sticks it’s bum in the air and as a defence mecanism it looks like an otters face…..

Defence against what exactly? a randy gay rapist duck?

chvck
    Free Member

Defence against what exactly? a randy gay rapist duck?

😆

I was going to post the duck bill thing too!

I think that this is a fairly “out there” theory:
    http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm

molgrips
    Free Member

Did you hear the one about barnacle geese and goose barnacles?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Come on guys – next time it could be an otter’s face.

konabunny
    Free Member

aeroplanes. conveyer belts.

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

so is any body going to expand on any theories?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Penguins and Killer Whales are directly related.

As are badgers and pandas.

Cougar

It’s not much of a defence, is it.

Picture the scene… two foxes looking for food on the river bank…

“Look Steve, a duck, I’m having that fecker… “

“No, Dave, wait, shit, run, that’s no duck, it’s an otter that’s drifting slowly away from us!!”

Cougar

As are badgers and pandas.

… and Dickie Davies.

molgrips
    Free Member

Supposedly people used to think that barnacle geese hatched from goose barnacles, hence both names. They do look pretty similar in a different kind of way.

I’m sceptical though that people could be that stupid even in olden times.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Ants are fish, and they live on bananas.

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

Ok the duck theory is a pretty stupid one, but…..can foxes swim?

samuri
    Free Member

The moon landings were faked.

I reckon it would have been easier to just land on the moon than it would have been to keep all the thousands of people quiet who were involved in creating the illusion of landing on the moon.

TheFlyingOx

Timecube.
    Earth has 4 corner simultaneous 4-day time cube, in only 24 hour rotation. Corner days, cubes 4-quad Earth. No 1 day God.

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

who was proberbly sat under a tree and thought, “i know im going to go and drink that white stuff which has come out of that cows udder”…isn’t that weird…..but then again I suppose it goes for all food stuff, someone at some point must have said “let’s try this”

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

so that time cube thing just looks like a lot of ranting and raving

TheFlyingOx

can foxes swim?

This, and the related conundrum: can dogs look up?

samuri
    Free Member

Timecube… Nice find. That’s awesome. He’ll give a thousand dollars to anyone who can disprove his theory.

jon1973
    Free Member

The moon landings were faked.

Of course they were, otherwise they would have discovered the race of super beings who control the Earth from the moon.

sobriety
    Free Member

Is the timecube site where Charlie Sheen gets his material from?

bullheart
    Free Member

It’s not much of a defence, is it.

Picture the scene… two foxes looking for food on the river bank…

“Look Steve, a duck, I’m having that fecker… “

“No, Dave, wait, shit, run, that’s no duck, it’s an otter that’s drifting slowly away from us!!”

Amazing! Cougar, you da man!

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

surely dogs can look up..otherwise how would they catch frisbys and balls and sticks

jon1973
    Free Member

surely dogs can look up..otherwise how would they catch frisbys and balls and sticks

They have an extra eye on top of their heads.

TimP
    Free Member

sucklingmatt – Member
    who was proberbly sat under a tree and thought, “i know im going to go and drink that white stuff which has come out of that cows udder”…isn’t that weird…..but then again I suppose it goes for all food stuff, someone at some point must have said “let’s try this”

Ever tried neat Campari? I have no idea how anyone who was making a drink suddenly thought they had hit the jackpot with a drink that is so bitter it is undrinkable without mixing it!

samuri
    Free Member

Fish!

I’ve no idea who had the idea of eating them first but they must have been really, really hungry.

However, I can’t explain why someone would want to eat a fish when there’s other food around that doesn’t taste like an unhygenic baboon’s crack.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Possibly about kidney beans – they are poisonous when uncooked, so why do we eat them & who worked out we needed to boil them for at least 10 mins?

My theory goes that Stigs brother ate them and died.
    Stig coveted his Grandma’s cave because it had running water so he decided to kill her. Not wanting anybody knowing he did it, he decided to poison her & added kidney beans to her stew.
    As we all know old ladies boil their veggies far (far) too much so she started her stew boiling and went off to watch the stonage equivalent of Corry & came back to her delicious stew… Stig didnt get the cave but he did discover a classic foodstuff.

As I see it there can be no other reason why we eat them.

Kunstler

stonage equivalent of Corry

Quarry?

Foxes can swim, they just choose not to. It’s part of a plan.

A friend of mine insisted that people’s behaviour was noticeably changed by the full moon. The theory being that the moon effects the tides and we being comprised of so much water are equally pulled about a bit.

Small. Far away.

kevj
    Free Member

Eating Bananas prevents incontinence in later life. FACT

RealMan
    Free Member

I’ve got my doubts about gravity, sure, it explains a lot, but what about Danny Macaskill?

BoardinBob

Anybody else have any weird theories?

Yes

molgrips
    Free Member

Possibly about kidney beans – they are poisonous when uncooked, so why do we eat them & who worked out we needed to boil them for at least 10 mins?

There are loads of instances of primitive peoples having to do stuff like this. When you’ve nothing to do but search for food all day and your life depends on it you’ll get pretty canny.

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

my brother used to go out on the “pull” with a braclet of concors to give to a lucky lady. there were 10 on it because he said it tuned her to the moon

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 158 total)

The topic ‘Weird Theories’ is closed to new replies.