Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Weird knee pain
  • glenh
    Free Member

My left knee has pain on the inside (medial) and slightly behind (posterior).

It's been like that for a couple of years on and off, but it's got worse recently.

The weird thing is there isn't anything specific in terms of movement, exercise or pressing with fingers that I can do to make it hurt more, and likewise nothing I can do to relieve it when it is hurting.
    Basically it just seems to hurt at random, and normally only for short periods of time before the pain goes away.

Anyone got any ideas? It's sort of in the right place for and injury to the medial collateral ligament (although maybe not far enough forward?), but when I've had tendon and ligament injuries elsewhere they have been consistently painful, rather than apparently randomly….

Konastoner
    Free Member

Have a look here: –

Patt Strap

R.lepecha

go to the doctors about it, they will probably refer you to physio, i was after i crashed in the winter months and my knee started hurting since, now it never hurts because i was given exercises to do to resolve the problem.

Philby

Could it be a torn cartilage – I had similar symptoms, but on the outside of my knee, and it was a torn cartilage. Used to flare up from time to time, knee occasionally locked but I was able to do activities such as half marathons.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Weird knee pain’ is closed to new replies.