Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Weird Behaviour From Stress?
  • hora
    Free Member

Binners- Rohypnol? 😮

iDave
    Free Member

what I've learned most from this thread is that I can buy a special length counting swim watch – cheers Brant and Amazon

binners

Hora. Been there. Done that. Its quite telling that you never noticed 😀

hora
    Free Member

I thought it was a bad curry 😯

Ti29er
    Free Member
    brant
    Free Member

what I've learned most from this thread is that I can buy a special length counting swim watch – cheers Brant and Amazon

mine appears to be kind of self defeating, in that I have been counting lengths myself to check it's counting them right 😉

iDave
    Free Member

i have enough on my mind counting the tiles on the bottom

hora
    Free Member

I always forget what length I am on halfway through- spend the rest of the time thinking 'so Im on the odd length now so its probably 15 or 19' etc.

Philby

Glad I'm not the only one who forgets the length they are on!

More seriously stress caused me to get ezcema, some of which became infected. Never had any skin problems before, and never quite managed to get rid of it since, though it rarely flares up now. Also had horrendous stiffness in my neck and shoulders. Fortunately I'm no longer in a stressful situation.

I would suggest that a trip to your GP would be highly beneficial – not all spend only 5 minutes with each patient. Many people also find alternative therapies such as acupuncture to be beneficial.

glenncampbell

Shooterman – haven't had as extreme a situation but was ready to inflict some very serious and permanent damage on my boss 18 months ago, who clearly deserved it, but I took a step back which was lucky for both I suppose! I cut out alcohol and caffeine (drinking over 25 espresso's a day is not a good idea – had done it for years and worked out I wasn't always as stressed as I thought I was!).

Try some reflexology or some acupuncture for relaxation – I started doing Iyengar yoga too and it really helps. I also liked the rather attractive and awfully supple ladies in skimpy clothing.

Good luck with it – you're not alone – but I'd suggest that medication and a GP won't sort the problems sadly.

mandog

Philby – Member

Glad I'm not the only one who forgets the length they are on!

More seriously stress caused me to get ezcema, some of which became infected. Never had any skin problems before, and never quite managed to get rid of it since, though it rarely flares up now. Also had horrendous stiffness in my neck and shoulders. Fortunately I'm no longer in a stressful situation.

Check the eczema isn't Psoriasis which can come out with stress if you've got the gene that causes it.

jahwomble
    Free Member

I'm bi-polar, and if wandering around the house ranting and not being able to remember it is the worst thing you've done, that's really quite mild.

Google "sleep hygiene"

If you get more stressed about it,go and see your GP. Make a list of any anxieties or other symptoms you think might be relevant.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Weird Behaviour From Stress?’ is closed to new replies.