Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Weight Loss
  • ton

i came off the idiet when i went in hospital….packaged sarnies were the best choice in there, and once you start eating the bread again, it is sooo addictive.
    i crave warburtons with butter and cheese and onion crisps….. 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

honestly a trip to indonesia lost me 6 kg

cdoc
    Free Member

Diet consists of a weetabix (150k) for breakfast, often around ten,
    lunch is non existent and a 400k dinner, often based around 100grams of rice with veg and spices.
    Chicken or pork loin for the protein.

No snacks or sugar.
    Lots of riding, climbing and walking to keep the energy burning and regular weights sessions to limit muscle loss, which to a certain degree is inevitable.

In terms of energy I feel fine, but I seem to want to sleep more!

I have been meaning to do this for a while as I spent a summer sat at a desk munching sweets.. That is at an end now and it is back to bike related work again! Yay!

Also, well done to everyone else, too! It is hard work, sometimes, but the hunger pangs disappear after a fortnight
    Keep at it!.

+1 for mikewsmith, too! When I went travelling (long ago) the same thing happened.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    emsz
    Free Member

well done OP, I bet your missus is pleased 😉

super slim, super sexy

miketually
    Free Member

It’s always great when people succeed in losing weight. Well done OP, and everyone else.

A friend lost 3.5 stone before getting married, using Slimming World.

hora
    Free Member

4 weeks ago I was 15stone 7. Did my first sportive then I was ill for a week. I lost 10lb. When I was well I reset how I eat.

Im still 14st11.

studmuffin
    Free Member

About four yrs ago I was nr 20 stone (127kg) but decided to change so I kicked out the ex mrs and got on with it, just thru a less in and more out philosophy I managed to drop 7 stone ( 44.5kg) over two and a half yrs but then got distracted and put two stone back on…….no worries tho im back in the gym now amd have accepted that its a permanent lifestyle change.

BigJohn

I’m currently 3 days in to a bout of norovirus. That’s working!

A bit like Ebola but without all the attention.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Weight Loss’ is closed to new replies.