Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Weekend riding Plans and Pics.
  • Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Tried to ride over the Downs to the Eastbourne Airshow but a heavy shower rolled in so we went to the pub, Mrs M and my mate disappeared off down the Eastbourne Mile towards Jevington at light speed leaving me to potter down with the dogs getting rained on! After the first pub the weather improved so we went to another pub (this time in Alfriston) before riding back home across the Downs.

martinhutch

Set out from Hayfield, went completely wrong within a mile, found lots of grindy slop, road descending and grumpy ramblers, got bored with it after Hollingsworth Clough and headed back.

#shouldhavegonetothelakes

Bregante

We had a trip out to Liverpool this morning to watch the start of the Clipper Race as it’s my wife’s ambition to take part in this in a few years time. I chucked the Arkose in the car and cycled home to Manchester along the Trans Pennine Trail.
    Nice day.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ton

20 mile local ride from home today, with my wife and 20 year old daughter who has all of a sudden decided that she want to cycle with us, all the time, even tho she has always detested cycle…..odd, but nice all the same.

epicyclo

Went for a wee pootle on the road, but uncontrollable forces turned my wheels uphill on the dirt, so not much planning happening here.

If you have MacKenzie blood, that’s your clan chief’s wee hoose in the middle of the top third of the pic.

But simple rides are often the best, just meandering down quiet country roads taking it easy.

Bolt

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYAuRjTDp-d7UXXIqkOhT_bVTjnSo488tscTDM0/

Was a bit of mud about up on the fells yesterday, was in up to the bars!

Bolt

dawson

Saturday – 30mile road ride in the windy North Notts

Sunday – Peak District singlespeed Eastern Moors loop, then nipped over Houndkirk to do a few laps of Lady Cannings – the heather looked awesome

thestabiliser
    Free Member

^ ha! Excellent work

milky1980
    Free Member

Did over 40 miles pootling round the FOD.

Took in a few of the sculptures on the way and ended up down by the Wye. Really wanted to try riding across the bridge as it swayed but sadly it was too busy with tourists to get any hope of a clean run 🙁

[/url]20170820_134419_Richtone(HDR) by Da_Milky_Bar_Kid, on Flickr[/img]

[/url]20170820_101832_Richtone(HDR) by Da_Milky_Bar_Kid, on Flickr[/img]

epicyclo

Was a bit of mud about up on the fells yesterday, was in up to the bars!

Great pic! You weren’t exaggerating. 🙂

lowey

#shouldhavegonetothelakes

Never ever fails.

xc-steve
    Free Member

Ok I’ll come clean this was from last weekend, but still worth a share. Me and my old man went bivvy bagging across Dartmoor.

postierich
    Free Member

Little loop to christen the new bike
    https://www.strava.com/activities/1143271365
    Over two days
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/WEPgYn]Untitled[/url] by Richard Munro, on Flickr

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Weekend riding Plans and Pics.’ is closed to new replies.