Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Weekend Riding plans?
  • jekkyl

Friday night and looking forward to the weekend. I’m out with mate tonight up through the local woods and along some bridleways for some mud bashing for about 20 miles. Planning to go to Cannock on Sunday, nice n’ early.

What about you?

faustus

Road ride tomorrow am to include Streatley hill, poss Swinley on Monday as that’s still my weekend 🙂

adsbatts89
    Free Member

Welsh Gravity Enduro in Afan. Wish me luck!

bikebouy
    Free Member

CXer probs and all over the South Downs. If, I mean IF the weathers dry, then I’ll un hook the roadie from it’s resting spot and go shake it all over the Downs.

And Beer.

jekkyl

mmm beer! what kind of beer?

colournoise

None. Again.

Bloody leg…

jjojjas
    Free Member

none for the 3rd month now. Well fed up. Knackered with no energy…blood samples and xray results awaiting…

hairyscary

Pitfiche Hill in Aberdeenshire to get used to riding my DH bike. I’ll be a bit nervous as I will be riding with some pretty quick lads.
    No proper riding as I have tweaked my knee and don’t want to put it under too much stress…….it’s all steep hills around me.

GolfChick
    Free Member

I’m riding the wyre like usual tomorrow with a fellow female rider off a Facebook group so that should made a change. Company be nice although it’s going to be very odd having no Ziva as she has stitches after deeply lacerating her leg in the forest this week.

richpips
    Free Member

Taking the tandem to Llandegla for a few laps.

Gonna be a wet one. 🙂

cloudnine
    Free Member

Quick road ride in the morning.. Aiming for 1000m of climbing in under 20 miles.. As fast as possible.
    It’s going to hurt.

Tracey

If the rain holds of it will be a Peak route tomorrow and Cutgate on Sunday.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

An hour at the velodrome on Sunday, first time on the boards and a fixie.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

An hour at the velodrome on Sunday, first time on the boards and a fixie.

yunki
    Free Member

Gonna head out onto Woodbury Common on the SS with the dog for a few hours tomorrow afternoon/evening

qwerty
    Free Member

None now after todays twattage 🙁

[/url]Ouchy by martinddd, on Flickr[/img]

Stem V knee = stem won.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Ride 2 miles to work, 2 miles home , repeat sunday ! 🙁

trail_rat
    Free Member

only after ive changed the sump and the exhaust on the bike mover.

only been putting it off since errr….. december.

hjghg5
    Free Member

Not sure about tomorrow, otley reliability ride on Sunday.

Northwind

I’m skiving off trailbuilding tomorrow so it’ll be a solo ride, haven’t been out on the big bike for a while so I guess a golfy mission. Planning some digging on sunday locally so then probably some fat pentlands after.

jimbo45
    Free Member

Some trails around loch lomond for me

DrT
    Free Member

Been coerced into doing the Tour of East Lothian audax on Sunday with some fit (and competitive) roadies from work. Hopefully they will drop me early on and I can settle into pootling along, chatting and stopping at every cafe 🙂

bigjim

Planning some digging on sunday locally

ooh where? I didn’t think much went on round town, assuming you live in the ‘burgh

chvck
    Free Member

Trail building/riding tomorrow and then a long ride on Sunday. I’m currently in denial of the weather forecast though so this may change…

bigjim

Planning some digging on sunday locally

unless that’s a dogging typo 😯

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Zwift and trainer road 😀

beano68
    Free Member

Thrunton Woods on sunday for some face planting 😐

Northwind

@bigjim,

https://www.facebook.com/skelfedinburgh/?fref=ts

This mad thing that was obviously never going to come to anything seems to have come to something. First dig on sunday, just ground clearing at this point. Considering the location it’s probably mostly about collecting bucky bottles and used needles 😆

jekkyl

ouch @ qwerty, ooh man that’s gotta sting. it’s put a hole in your sock too!

mick_r

richpips – nice to meet you and Tom last night! My Tom is now expressing worrying interest in the divide – having moaned solid for 2 weeks about being dragged to a slideshow 🙂

Seems to be a constant stripe of rain across us all weekend. Luckily (?) boy has requested a road ride (less cleaning I suppose).

Bregante

qwerty, I trust you’re getting that checked out?

I’ve been off the bike for over a month now following a rock/knee interface…

Despite riding for a further 12 miles and then going to work for two days afterwards, I gave in to the pain and mine turned out to be a fractured patellar and torn tendons. No riding for me until May 🙁

righog
    Free Member

Did not make any plans as my body has bugs or Virus’s as squatters atm. But felt Ok in the morning so did a local loop by myself so I did not slow anybody down, Felt OK but HR was at level 5 all the way round ! even at pootling speeds.

Marin
    Free Member

Peaks tomorrow. Death in Paradise whilst on turbo this morning.

dpfr

None- again! Bloody sinusitis

ferrals
    Free Member

Tried to beat the rain this morning and do a race level effort round a local hill, half way round my first lap the rain and wind set in to the point I could barely see, was almost relieved when my chain snapped after an hour and I had to coast back to the car and call it a day.

Better weather tomorrow so will be a longer xc ride

rocketman
    Free Member

Managed to beat the rain this morning with a scorching lap of Cannock. Had to stop & ride back up Upper Cliff to assist matey who’d flatted. Jeezus it’s steep

richpips
    Free Member

@mick_r Good to meet you. Glad to hear your lad is keen for the TD.
    Just the excuse you need eh? 😉

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Weekend Riding plans?’ is closed to new replies.