Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Weekend Riding Pics 06/01
  • pipiom
    Free Member

Cheers Paul

[/url][/img]

nwmlarge
    Free Member

I don’t have any pics, stuck with indoors this weekend and got some flips to Resi done such a buzz.

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/483344/

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/483345/

I’m still rubbish at riding away obvs

mcnultycop

Big (and frankly, stupid) fall at Gisburn on Friday on a day’s leave, so the Saturday and Sunday planned rides didn’t happen as I couldn’t really put any weight on my left knee.

All seems to be healing up now and I’m walking and driving OK. Hopefully be back on the bike next weekend.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    roverpig

Veloviewer has a new (well new to me, at least) feature, showing the biggest cluster of connected map squares visited. So, I’ve been filling in blanks on the map.

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

On route to Skiddaw house on Saturday

scotroutes

Veloviewer has a new (well new to me, at least) feature, showing the biggest cluster of connected map squares visited. So, I’ve been filling in blanks on the map.

It’s quite addictive. My biggest cluster is around Aviemore but I’ve another developing around Inverness – Nairn – Elgin. I reckon a bit of exploring around Tomatin will consolidate them.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Oh, any ideas how to take less blurry pics on a cheapy Android phone (clutching at straws I know)!

Point the phone at the moving object, tap the screen and you get AF tracking lock then snap away.

roverpig

It’s quite addictive. My biggest cluster is around Aviemore but I’ve another developing around Inverness – Nairn – Elgin. I reckon a bit of exploring around Tomatin will consolidate them.

Yes, I know what you mean. With the “largest square” challenge I was always left with squares that don’t have any trails and drew the line at hiking for miles across the heather with the bike on my shoulders just to visit a square. But with the “connected cluster” I can see lots of fun ways of joining together areas where I ride to make a larger cluster. Now I’ve just got to decide whether it is “cheating” to grab the road bike and connect bits that way 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Weekend Riding Pics 06/01’ is closed to new replies.