Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Weekend of rocky gravity coming up – woohoo!
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Carn ban mor (the right way) on saturday morning, Laggan in the afternoon, Then a gondola day at the Nevis range on sunday.

Sweet.

13thfloormonk

On your cotic?? 8)

Very efficient, sounds good! I’m road bike Saturday (Bealach na Ba) and hillwalking Sunday (Beinn Eighe).

I’m losing my way obviously…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Nah Ian, on the new toy – Heckler. Not losing your way at all, it’s all good;-)

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Excellent, I love Laggan.

Good luck on the Bealach 13thfloormonk, its a great route but the bealach it self isnt even the worst of it! Hope you get good weather!

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

CBM on Sunday for me, but taking in the two Munros as well to extend it a bit

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Brilliant weekend.

CBM awesome, Love the water bar drops they’ve built for us 😉

Definitely a lot more eroded and rock garden like than it was last time I rode there – 2009, but better, way better. Laggan was absolutely rammed, good to see so many kids riding.

My first taste at the downhills at Fort william, Red’s amazing, Orange a wee bit full on for me though!. So much respect to the guys who are hitting that in less than 5 minutes. The red is superb, although I’m feeling it today.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Weekend of rocky gravity coming up – woohoo!’ is closed to new replies.