Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Weekend Cycling Plans?
  • jekkyl

It’s that time of the week again, looking forward to the weekend. I’m not sure what I’ll be doing yet, I might do a ride over MowCop from my mate’s house in Alsager on saturday for a night ride or I might rise early and do the trails at Cannock for dawn on Sunday.

What rides have you got planned this weekend?

jimdubleyou

I’m going to ride home, then not get on a bike all weekend 🙁

Got to work tomorrow & am going to Rugby on Sunday.

bikebouy
    Free Member

CX’er all weekend. 8)

BFITH
    Free Member

No…. Thanks for rubbing salt into the wound 🙁

takisawa2

Scuppered.
    That’s my weekend riding plans.

Sleepover for Beaver Scouts at The Space Centre.
    120 kids.

🙂

fatbobb
    Free Member

Just been for a quick six miler as I’ll be labouring for our builder all weekend. Better than nothing, I suppose.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Round 1, 2 KOMs 😀

ferrals
    Free Member

Cx race Sunday, pre rugby ride somewhere tomorrow, can’t decide on cx or mtb yet. Prob the later as I have a feeling the mtb might be feeling neglected!

trademark
    Free Member

Tomorrow, pre-dawn ride into the sunrise, based on the Waskerley Way.
    Unexciting as a day ride (hybrid, railway line terrain), but the sunrise experience is something I never tire of.

Sunday, similar type of terrain but during daytime, trying out my new CX.

scandal42
    Free Member

A 40 mile off road xc stint I think.

Takes in the Ticknall loop from here. Beer on the return leg.

woody21
    Free Member

Off exploring a section between two Bridleways in Dove Dale

forge197
    Free Member

Had planned to complete unfinished business at Penmancho after work call meant only doing a bit, but see its shut tomorrow due to the Rally, so I think I’ll be doing Cannock all the red and possibly bit of blue.

mtbfix

Might go up the road to do the Chilterns loop in MBR this month.

bitterlemon
    Free Member

Surrey hills tomorrow then slackening the bike out for hindhead Dh trails Sunday.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

5 of us off to BPW for the first time. We’ll see how a bunch of xc jeyers get on there. Looking forward to Terry’s Belly 🙂

everyone
    Free Member

Scandal could you send me a .gpx etc for that loop? I’d like to be able to put some longer xc/cx type rides in at the weekends.

garage-dweller

Tomorrow I will be doing a mock exam
    Sunday I will be revising
    I hope it chucks it down 👿

Just kidding counting down…2 weeks, 5 days until freedom….well as free as married with children ever is 😀

Northwind

Taking my little brother to glentress tomorrow for the first time. He’s mountain biked I think 3 times since about 1992, and they were all eventful times. Should be good!

(incidentally; if anyone sees a dude in a hearts top really, really looking like he just stole a ragley ti tomorrow, don’t worry about it)

Not sure about sunday yet. I feel like riding off a cliff in utah.

scandal42
    Free Member

Ill semd it when ive done it. There is a fair bit of road but overall its a decent ride.

colournoise

Hoping to get out at some point for a couple of hours’ spin round the woods. Depends on how well prep for a job interview on Tuesday goes…

tenfoot

Weekend book-end rides.

Early road ride tomorrow to start the weekend off.
    Sunday night ride on mtb to finish it.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Finally getting to Gisburn tomorrow.
    It’s not the most arid part of the world so I’m making the most of the dry weather 😆

everyone
    Free Member

Not going to get lost am I? I’ve only just found all my toys from last time!

matty456
    Free Member

Epping Forest with brother in law and his mates on Sunday.

scandal42
    Free Member

Not going to get lost am I? I’ve only just found all my toys from last time!

😆 I might put a couple of wrong turns in the file for good measure

My leading skills are insane

tomhoward

Tomorrow I shall be channelling all the shit that I have dealt/put up with for the last 2 months through my legs till I can no longer stand.

9mile (mainly uphill, mainly road) slog up to stainburn. On a fat bike
    Laps of stainburn
    Home via pub for beer and a pile of roasted meat.

#beastmode

alwhit
    Free Member

Early morning Sunday ride round Grizedale bridleways on my own cos no one else is out to play 😉

jambalaya
    Free Member

Cancelled my plans for an early ride today as I’m struck down with a sore throat / manflu 🙁 I hate being sick

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Nothing today, I got up too late 😳
    Guisborough tomorrow I think.

nant
    Free Member

Did a loop around the north chilterns this morning. Got caked in mud. Got banned from entering the house and washed off by hose pipe by the missus.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Parents visiting here so my plan was to leave them to entertain the kids and get in a couple of decent rides. Seems Mrs blobby thinks my plan is not an acceptable one 😡

bikebouy
    Free Member

Round 2, created segments 😀

Round 3, killed em’ 😆

bikebouy
    Free Member

Oh, number 4.. sprint intervals on my local gravel… (I got bored watching the window man fit my new patio doors, and a bit cold)

scandal42
    Free Member

An utterly magnificent 35 miles around the beautiful Leicestershire/Derbyshire countryside.

Even found a few new tracks where I usually use road.

Absolutely shattered

gavinpearce
    Free Member

Short ride Surrey Hills today. So dry amazing. So unfit, less amazing. Still managed a Peaslake Stores stop though 🙂

Tracey

No riding today but going for a play in Wharncliffe and Greno tomorrow

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Weekend Cycling Plans?’ is closed to new replies.