Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Week in Andorra riding – which insurance company?
  • rhid

I am off to Andorra in a month for a week at Vallnord. I need to get some insurance cover for myself just incase! I have used Snowcard in the past and a friend mentioned Dog tags, but is there anyone else to consider too or are most bases covered in either of those 2?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Just be careful as Andorra is outside of Europe so you will need to specify.

Mobile phone use is also more expensive.

On the plus side you can be silly silly big bottles of booze.

rhid

Oooh thats a good point. I will need to check that!

Tracey

We have used Snowcard for our Alps trips but they have been very expensive with quotes for the last couple of years so moved to Dogtag but they are now getting expensive.
    Going to give these a try this year, annual family insurance due next month, I have had a chat with them and they seem to know what they are talking about tick all the boxes

http://www.yellowjersey.co.uk/

rhid

Yellow Jersey seems to be quite road orientated.
    Tracey – Having spoken to them did you get the impression that they are good to cover a week of DH laps?

I did read the policy stuff and it make no specific mention of mountina biking, just general cycling…

Tracey

Had a long chat and they seem happy to cover Abigale competing in the EWS and also our Alps trip for everything we need

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Week in Andorra riding – which insurance company?’ is closed to new replies.