Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • weeing in shoes.. correct etiquette..?
  • yunki
    Free Member

I ended up getting a bit drunk with my father in law at his place last night whilst my better half entertained the mother in law and friends at our place..

The upshot of it was that I had to be helped into a taxi at the end of the evening and ended up sleeping in a pool of my own sick (allegedly.. I blame the cat personally..)

A phone call this morning accused me of sneaking off at some point in the proceedings to wee in the mother in laws favourite slippers.. 😯

Whilst not entirely unlikely I have again tried to blame the cat..

z1ppy

Did/does she deserve it? 😈
    (not asking for a plea of guilt/innocence)

yunki
    Free Member

Did/does she deserve it?

not really.. 😳

she presents herself as very easy going and pleasant.. a good laugh even..
    although I suspect she casts some pretty mean spells around her couldron when there’s no witnesses..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Junkyard
    Free Member

If you like her buy her a new pair
    If you dislike her buy a new pair and frame the old pair

hels
    Free Member

I’m liking the sound of this cat. It waits until there is somebody drunk in the house, seizes it’s opportunity to get back at that bitch who doesn’t give it the expensive food often enough.

I reckon it’s the cat you need to be sucking up to.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So your cat vomited next to you whilst you were asleep during the night, but only after it had weed in mothers-in-law’s favourite slippers ?

Why do you take your cat round to your in-laws when you visit them ? …….he/she sounds like a lot of trouble.

yunki
    Free Member

Why do you take your cat round to your in-laws when you visit them ? …….he/she sounds like a lot of trouble.

I don’t have a cat.. neither do they.. do you think they’ll notice the flaw in my alibi..? 😕

hels
    Free Member

AND it’s invisible ?? When you catch this cat, can I have it ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I would rush out and buy a cat straight away yunki …..that should settle the matter once and for all.

Obviously you’ll have to stick to your story that the cat has always lived with you, but if said with sufficient conviction you should be able to pull it off. Good luck.

fatboyjon

Sounds like the slipper soaker is probably your father in law who, on seeing a chance to hide his guilt under your drunken state went for a bit of wardrobe waterfalling. It’ll have been on his mind for years and he’ll now leave you more money in his will. The reason you were sick on arriving home is that he was so pleased with himself and glad of your cover, he forgot to wash his hands and then you remember that over-zealous handshake as you left? You then ate your chips with your fingers on the way home and it’s in law wee that made you hurl.

fatboyjon

I hadn’t realised I was that bored. Best do something constructive now.

trailmonkey

sterling work. a man’s not worthy of the name unless he wakes up in a pool of his own filth every now and then.

RealMan
    Free Member

STW super hero.

CountZero

Yunki’sShrödinger’s cat:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘weeing in shoes.. correct etiquette..?’ is closed to new replies.