Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Weeing in Shoes!
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

Has anybody done it? 😀

seavers
    Free Member

Why would you want or need to do that then?

codybrennan
    Free Member

Spike Milligan did it.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Seems to appear as retribution in many threads on here!

Hadge
    Free Member

No but where I worked a guy was sick of another bloke winding him up so he put a log into his mug and left if in his locker! It worked.

Kuco

Never wee’d but did squirt a can of expanding foam into a work mates waders once 🙂

wwaswas

Bloke here got shouted at by his wife for coming home drunk from pub and weeing their wardrobe. He was adamant it was the power of stwsuggestion that made him do it.

seavers
    Free Member

Oh I thought you were talking about weeing in your own shoes!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I did it in the hallway that was adjacent to the toilet in my old house after many beers, Mrs FH quickly shot out of bed to stop me 😳

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Back when I first moved away from home I witnessed someone wee in someone shoes and the devastating realisation from the recipient that someone had wee’d in his shoes.
    One of my housemates had a friend from uni who had been evicted from student halls for fighting and needed somewhere to stay (he sounds lovely already). So he came to stay at ours rent free. For someone living for free he became very demanding, suggesting we should all leave the front room at 10pm so he could sleep. Asking for space in the fridge, asking for space in a cupboard, sleeping in peoples beds when they weren’t there and just generally being a bit of a prick.

One friday night we start having a few drinks in the front room, it gets to about 10pm and he starts whining on about it not being fair on him because he has to sleep in the front room. At this point the housemate who original invited him snaps and marches him out the house with no shoes on his feet. He starts going mental outside the front door about it being out of order and how he has no shoes. His shoes were passed to him out the letterbox, but not before someone had urinated in both of them. We all wait patiently and silently at the door waiting for a reaction. A good 30 seconds later he bangs again, “Tom…………did you piss in my shoes”. Our hysterical howling answered his question and he disappeared into the night.

project
    Free Member

Fill shoes with water and put in freezer over night,

urine doesnt freeze that well.

logical
    Free Member

A work mate of mine after a Christmas party was very very very drunk (to the point where while I was dragging him home, cos I lived closest to work, I was asked by two coppers if I needed help) crashed out on my sofa. I went to get a drink. While I was in kitchen he wandered in still out of it and pissed all over my brand new Northwaves. I was tampin! He paid for some new ones when I told him the next day. Looked very sheepish too.

MSP

It’s good for the leather, aids the tanning process, that’s what I told my last boss anyway.

loddrik
    Free Member

Did it in my dads slippers when I was a toddler. Bedroom door was closed and I couldn’t get out to go to the toilet. Didn’t go down to well….

rudebwoy
    Free Member

MSP – Member
    It’s good for the leather, aids the tanning process, that’s what I told my last boss anyway

😀 good man !

rudebwoy
    Free Member

I’ve never done that, always seemed a bit lightweight.

Now dumping thats a different matter…….

burnie
    Free Member

I have never weed in anyone’s shoes.

Fill shoes with water and put in freezer over night,

But I have done this, needless to say I wasn’t too popular with the owner of the shoes for a while.

andywoods
    Free Member

done the coloured chalk dust out of a string line reds the best doesnt come off doesnt matter how hard you bang your shoes never all comes out everytime their feet sweat red feet lasts for ages.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Not sure why you thought of this thread, but a few years ago on a golf trip, three of us were sharing a room and after a very pissy evening out we retired to bed. In the morning there was a big damp patch in the carpet and in the middle a pair of very wet golf shoes! No one admitted to it but there there wears one person who had a bit of previous! 😳

fizzicist
    Free Member

My Dad (now in his 70s) surprised us all with an anecdote of being at a garden party for someone who was being a bit of a prat and they took turns piddling in the host’s wellies.

‘Absolutely brimmed them’.

Turns out that the more we dig, the more of a tearaway the old boy was.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I’ve been threatened with it on here today. I feel like I’ve arrived!

piemonster

Yes, a customer of Sheffield Ski Village

He was an arrogant sod and it was a warm day

bol

When my youngest was about two she was annoyed by her older sister, so she weed in one of her shoes. She then hunted the other one down in another room and weed in that as well. She’s quite a headstrong little character. I was just really impressed by her bladder control.

LardLover
    Free Member

A consultant anaesthetist I know was the victim of someone wee’ing in his (or hers ?) theatre shoes.

Needless to say he (or her) is a t w a t

Also know of one other anaesthetist who regularly has a ‘frothy’ coffee 😉

He’s (or her) a t w a t too.

scaredypants

I weed in my own sock once – was a tiny bit drunk and it seemed the perfect solution; no need to walk all the way to the bog in the night and won’t spill a drop if I’m careful
    😳

godzilla
    Free Member

An old mate of mine told me a tale yesterday about getting a lad back by pissing in his mouthwash, and scrubbing his bell andd ring with the lads toothbrush.
    For me the bar has been raised.

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

Yup!
    I had an ex who was being a complete **** all evening while we were all getting drunk. Very drunk…
    My subconcious response was to sleepwalk over to the corner of the room, and wee in her brand new Clarks.
    I was embarrassed at the time, but now I’m quite proud 🙂

timax
    Free Member

Is pissing in someone’s camelback going to far?… 😳

I was always lead to believe it was unspoken rule of mountain biker law that you should never do it….

what about helmets??

😈

yunki
    Free Member

I got paro with my father-in-law at his place last year, in a beer and whisky fuelled bonding session, while the women of the family were holding an Ann Summers party at my place..
    At some point in the proceedings, no doubt inspired by STW, I wee’d in the MIL’s favourite slippers, well, either that or the FIL did it and blamed me.. everything was a but hazy past a certain point..

Luckily she considers herself a bit of a fearsome dragon and admired my bravery..

😀

dabble
    Free Member

pissed through someones open car window once

yunki
    Free Member

Bloke here got shouted at by his wife for coming home drunk from pub and weeing their wardrobe. He was adamant it was the power of stwsuggestion that made him do it.

thinking back, that could have been me.. 😳
    I wee’d on our radiator in the middle of the night when I got home after the incident described above.. and I was sick in the bed..

Strange, as even though I have a long and illustrious drinking career, a career that even Bukowski would have to admit to admiring, I’ve only had that one drunken peeing incident..

Oh, and one in my teens where I’d spiked my drink very healthily with dodgy drugs and pissed very heartily on my very beautiful girlfriend while we slept..

beefheart
    Free Member

Years ago, I once urinated in ex-mrs-beefheart’s shoe wardrobe after a night of excess.
    As I say, she is an ex. And she had too many shoes…

stewartc
    Free Member

I once wee’d into a girls iron once, the relationship never really got better after that.

EdwardH

Kayaking trips often seem to degenerate in to this sort of one-upmanship.

During a trip to fort bill one January, on the second day it would seem that I was the only one with a dry – dry suit. A point that I apparently let everyone know about. That night someone pissed in my dry suit. So the next evening I took his boat down off the roof rack and shat on his seat, then carefully put it back with the cockpit facing out. Luckily for him it was frozen when it hit him in the face the next morning.

Slogo
    Free Member

pffft weeing in shoes is too obvious.

When i went travelling a was unlucky and had to share with 5 other guys who were total bellends. I was there long term as i was working up the road. they all decided to use all my toiletries. so i wee’d in the shampoo and shower gel, and bashed one out into one of the guys hair gel, twice. 8)

Working with a total cock. we all decided to teabag his dust masks. we forwarded the email a few weeks later. 😈

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I once took a girls hair dryer apart and smeared faeces on the heating element before rebuilding it and placing it back in her room

godzilla
    Free Member

bashed one out into one of the guys hair gel, twice.

Genius.

Taff
    Free Member

I did into my middle sisters slippers when I was 4. She was being a cowbag and my big sister said it would be ok. I remember an early night and a sore arse 😯

My old house mate when living in halls of residence pissed into one of the girls Ribena bottles for a fair few months as she was constantly getting him in trouble including being fined. That bottle lasted weeks before needing replacing

breadcrumb

My mate was cock faced in Ibiza, he pissed in his new Lacoste trainers. He came round still pissed next day, had a shower to wash the sick off his overly hairy arms then put both of his legs through one leg of his boxer shorts, looked like a mini skirt with a trunk! He didn’t fully sober up for nearly two days!

Another peeing incident happened when another mate use to sleep walk. His folks watched as he opened up the laundry basket and had a jimmy riddle.

tuffty
    Free Member

Never mind peeing in shoes, nearly pissed myself reading this thread. Pissed in a bin when I was shitfaced as a student. At least it was a metal bin so it was water tight. Bit embarrassing emptying it in the morning though.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Weeing in Shoes!’ is closed to new replies.