Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Weed stash
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

went out riding yesterday , found someone’s weed stash hidden under a rock when ‘scoping lines’ .

Just wondering what other folk have found whilst riding?

midlifecrashes

went out riding boots yesterday

Good stuff then?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Haha edited

andyl
    Free Member

Black lace knickers hanging in a tree.

And while dog walking that dog (springer) has found a bag of weed and some money on separate occasions. She also found a bag of weed in a halls of residence at Uni. She’s not trainer for it, must just like the smell!

bearnecessities

A complete taxi fare-taking unit thing.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Two pink socked feet pressed up against a windscreen with a hairy arse bobbing up and down between them. In the middle of the woods, on a bridleway!

twang
    Free Member

Two naked, frolicking girls and a chap with a video camera and an audience of two, open mouthed elderly gentlemen.

What do I win? 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A Sapphic threeway on a beach. Complete with two ‘stunt doubles’ being put to vigorous use.

mrchrispy

I think stumbling upon that was prize enough (unless they were munters that is…then you have my sympathy)

nedrapier

Cunnilingus.

jimoiseau
    Free Member

Two men, one with his trousers round his knees, the other timidly fondling his flaccid penis.

Milkie
    Free Member

Nothing unusual… Just some boats in the woods. 😉

hooli

What is scoping lines?

D0NK

A Sapphic threeway

everyday is a school day

Nothing unusual… Just some boats in the woods

god told me to build them. I found the remains of what was undoutedly a narrow boat amongst the trees on my commute, then I spotted another. Hmm. Then I finally realised the “ditch” next to the lovely bit of singletrack I’d been riding for years used to be a canal 😳

D0NK

What is scoping lines?

looking for trails whilst out walking. The inability to grasp the slightly dodgy lingo is forgivable but if you’ve never actually checked for lines/trails whilst out walking you can hand your MTBer membership card in at reception on your way out.

hooli

looking for trails whilst out walking. The inability to grasp the slightly dodgy lingo is forgivable but if you’ve never actually checked for lines/trails whilst out walking you can hand your MTBer membership card in at reception on your way out.

I do look for tracks when I am out walking the dog, I just call it “looking for tracks worth cycling”.

D0NK

it’s all good 🙂
    holding imaginary handlebars and making motorbike engine noises as you run down the tracks is optional

theotherjonv

I often take the dog out ‘scoping trails’ but really hoping to stumble across a sapphic threesome. Never happened yet.

Closest was a pair of gentleman on the railway climb on tunnel hill, several years ago while on a solo twilight ride. One was choking, the other was attempting the Heimlich on him. Possibly a bit vigorously, because both their trousers had fallen down with the effort.

On hearing me coming…..

(I’m sorry, i’ll write that again)

On hearing my approach, whatever it was causing the obstruction in his passageway suddenly cleared because he recovered in an instant and ran off into the undergrowth with surprising speed for a man that previously was nearly at death’s door, given the noises he’d been making.

BillMC

I thought scoping lines involved charlie and whizz

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I just call it “looking for tracks worth cycling”

Siiiiick, when you’re on your whip rail those berms and smash them drops bro.

ratherbeintobago

Rode past a couple getting acquainted in a Yaris on Thu.

I’d have thought they could have come up with somewhere less public than the foot of Rooley Moor Rd, mind.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

An envelope with a lot of cash in it concealed under stone under a bench up a hill on the coastal path.

BillMC

I bet that Sapphic threeway wasn’t all it was cracked up to be

40mpg

2 blokes coming out of the woods, each with a can of Tennant’s extra in one hand and a goat on a rope in the other 😯

twinw4ll
    Free Member

A middle aged couple, she topless, him with camera, not a bad pair to be honest.

MrOvershoot

Oh hell 40mpg has just jogged a memory I had tried to erase!

1990 cycling through a large wood near Cléré-les-Pins in the Loire rounded a corner to see 2 middle aged men with hunting rifles shooting what looked like parsnips hung in a tree 30 or so meters away, the fact that they were also both stood in what looked like speedo’s was probably the most frightening aspect 😮

If Strava etc had been around then I would have a lifetme KOM.

I was glad my mother moved to Brittany a year later as I kept thinking I would bump into them every time I visited.

bigjim

Found a 9 bar once, legged it pretty quick!

piemonster

£50 note

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Dammit.

All I ever find is dildos.

Everywhere, dildos.

I don’t want a dildo, I would love a 9bar. FFS.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Finding a 9 bar!!! Good times!

And the cash is great too as long as it went on partying not like a lawnmower

deepreddave
    Free Member

theotherjonv – Member
    I often take the dog out ‘scoping trails’ but really hoping to stumble across a sapphic threesome. Never happened yet.

Closest was a pair of gentleman on the railway climb on tunnel hill, several years ago while on a solo twilight ride. One was choking, the other was attempting the Heimlich on him. Possibly a bit vigorously, because both their trousers had fallen down with the effort.

On hearing me coming…..

(I’m sorry, i’ll write that again)

On hearing my approach, whatever it was causing the obstruction in his passageway suddenly cleared because he recovered in an instant and ran off into the undergrowth with surprising speed for a man that previously was nearly at death’s door, given the noises he’d been making.

Genuine lol

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Weed stash’ is closed to new replies.