Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wee Megavalanche edit
  • andeh

I went to the Mega last year and took a helmet cam with me. I finally got round to making a short edit, and here it is!

Like I said, it’s only short. I wanted to convey how varied the terrain is and how bizarre and ridiculous the whole event feels. It’s mostly chesty cam, I was too busy riding to do any “real” filming.

Hope you enjoy.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEJn2m3fTJ4[/video]

heckler73
    Free Member

looks like awesome fun, mos def a box to tick , you doing it this year andeh ?

Simon

Nice, enjoyed that. I went last year but crashed on the first day and couldn’t ride for the rest of the week (or the next two months)…….

andeh

I think it should be on every MTB’s to-do-list, it’s amazing!

I’m not going again this year, due to friends having other commitments, but I fully intend to return next year and beat my time.

Qualifier was a nightmare. Got to the lifts with 3 hours to spare and still ended up running for the start-line. Started dead last with the main group rounding the first corner as I crossed the start line. Managed to claw my way back to seventy-something, just missing out on the 2nd race.

hummerlicious
    Free Member

Nice vid, I’m desperate to have a go at that….

kayak23

Loved the video. Rode the track last summer. Can imagine racing it would be incredibly frustrating trying to get around slowpokes but a great experience.
    Thanks for the share.

andeh

Yeah! There aren’t too many passing places on the qualifier. I pretty much sprinted all the fire roads to make up places where I could. I got to the finish and nearly passed out! 😀

M1llh0use
    Free Member

THAT

LOOKS

EPIC!

Nice edit!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wee Megavalanche edit’ is closed to new replies.