Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Wee film on the coast…(More fatbike content)
  • coastkid
    Free Member

Wee film from the other evening on the coast at Tornoble err i mean Torness Power Station :mrgreen:

Some nice slick rock exposed here at low tides that is nice to ride on the big Moonlander. This bike is real weird to cycle on the road, weirder than a regular 4″ fatbike, but get it onto stuff normaly unrideable on a regular bike and the grip of 5″ tyres at 6psi on 100mm rims on wet rocks is unreal 😆
    Problem is it makes it look too easy when you try and film it,

Anyway its all about getting out there after a day at work on whatever bike you ride and enjoying yourself 🙂

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNlhMnAWDc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSv198UD3Wy-dBsg3K40IvQ[/video]

benji
    Free Member

Nice video, liked the credit written in the sand, some interesting terrain for riding. What’s with the anchor shaped rock things?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Like it, must find a way to get a ride in a fat bike.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    coastkid
    Free Member

Hi Benji, The concrete anchor things are coastal defences, each one is numbered!
    There is an ongoing pub argument here that they were all specially placed, but there are so many i think they just stacked then up!

rogerthecat, East Lothian is 30 mins from Edinburgh and is hoachin (quite a few of) as they say in Scotland with Pugsleys, over 40 now…
    Come up and we will sort you out for a shot… 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

Great vid! Love to have a go on one of those bikes on the coast around here. They’ve got those same coastal defense anchor things in Colwyn Bay, think I remember my Dad saying they are put together in a very certain way. He worked in the Local Govt. dept responsible for ’em at the time in 1987(?) Designed on computers y’know!

coastkid
    Free Member

I will add that in the next pub debate Kevevs 😮

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wee film on the coast…(More fatbike content)’ is closed to new replies.