Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wednesday Night Ride out …
  • fisha
    Free Member

Joined a local club and managed to get out and about for the first time last night. Was a good laugh. I cycle every day, but its been a good while since i was out on the proper mtb … a couple of clipless moments in the bogs, but nothing too serious. Plan to be back next week. A couple of pics from Darvel ….

Wrong way …

so fast it looks like the bike is floating … and yes, the blob is mud on the lens … oops!

and my favourite pic from the day:

Gary_M
    Free Member

Was it Walkers cycling you were out with fisha? Keep meaning to go on their Wednesday road ride but would mean driving to work instead of riding.

fisha
    Free Member

Yeah, it was Walkers Cycling I was out with. I was split between road and mtb last night. I might do Wednesday road next week and see which I prefer.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Gary_M
    Free Member

sorry fisha I meant road ride on Tuesday – its off road wednesday/road Tuesday. You a local, I live in Kilmarnock.

also meant to say what route is that – through lanfine, and the concrete road?

fisha
    Free Member

not got a clue! i live in largs, so know none of the trails or the names !

started at Mair’s Road in Darvel, then went up into the moorland in a south westerly direction from Darvel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wednesday Night Ride out …’ is closed to new replies.