• This topic has 93 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by jimmy.
Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Wednesday Night Pentlands anyone?
  • stuartm555
    Free Member

I’m up for it 🙂 7pm bonaly is good with me. At the car park?

13thfloormonk

Works for me, I’ll be on a blue Salsa CX bike.

jimmy

I have work to do tonight now (nothing personal Ezzi!). Next Tuesday?!!

13thfloormonk

Cheers guys! Good wee ride, definitely worth it for that first singletrack, always been aware of that line but didn’t know it was now rideable, excellent fun.

Otherwise though I’m not sure about the Salsa’s Pentlands credentials after all, maybe I’ll just stick to the flattish muddy singletrack in the foothills.

Tuesday Night Pentlands Foothills CX ride anyone? 🙄

NZCol

Yep next week once my bike is built and I am not in Denmark !

NZCol

Morning – usual (ha!) Tuesday roll out will occur this evening, likely to be Cx friendly in terms of route assemble Bonaly school 7:45pm and you might need a jacket ce soir methinks.

pixelmix
    Free Member

Huzzah, I’m back for this again this week. See you then.

jimmy

Argh too late. I’m busy sorting the man cave and having spent years looking for a decent circuit class and just found one – on a Tuesday! – its likely to be Wednesday ride night for me. And none of yer CX nonsense, Ezzi – you’ve changed!

Edit: having perpetually hated gyms I’m in no place to accuse people of changing.

13thfloormonk

Temporary blip Jimmy, I’ve hit a ceiling as to how many bikes I can own and have unfortunately populated it with road and CX bikes.

Sorry for the no-show guys, hopefully next week!

NZCol

Lovely fast ride last night keeping it low and cold. Same time, same place next week.

jimmy

Week on Wednesday anyone?

jimmy

Tomorrow… Anyone…?

Northwind

Can’t do this week but hopefully will be out next tuesday or thursday

jimmy

Might be riding Tuesday, possibly Pentlands possibly Roslin / Bilston gnarr.

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Wednesday Night Pentlands anyone?’ is closed to new replies.