Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Wedding vows…
  • david47
    Free Member

Surely there was something in my weddings vows that stops me having to watch the X factor every Saturday night until December ? If not then get something added to yours before you say them!
    To be fair to my wife we did spend 4 hours down the pub before springing on me it was going to be on (no matter what) when we got home…

PiknMix
    Free Member

My wife in a shock move this year has decided to boycott it. Massive win 🙂

thegreatape
    Free Member

A strop* is being thrown here by the 13yr old because I didn’t record it, even though I didn’t know about it.

*relatively, she’s a good kid, so it’s a strop for her, but more of a grizzle really

david47
    Free Member

If only… Still, it’s marginally better TOWIE… But apparently that’s for another night 🙁

philjunior
    Free Member

My wife can watch all the crap TV she wants. But crap TV is an incentive for me to visit the pub or go out for a ride (without her).

bruneep

I missed the bit where my wife must work p/time as a full time job would not allow her to to to the gym 😕

I’ve replayed the video many times but can’t hear it, I’ll try playing it backwards in case it was hidden in there..

JulianA
    Free Member

Don’t think the X-Factor or any other television programme was around when wedding vows were first written: sorry!

Maybe a pre-nup could cover that… Bit late if you’re already married though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wedding vows…’ is closed to new replies.