Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Wedding Ring Advice
  • teacake
    Free Member

Hi there,

Getting married in May and we would like to get our wedding rings hand made by a jeweller. We live in Bristol so someone nearby would be ideal.

Any artisan jewellers you can recommend?
    Cheers!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ann Musty in St Nicholas’ Market was where we got ours. Plenty of choice about though.

flatfish
    Free Member

Dragon man on princess victoria st, clifton village

igm

There’s someone on here isn’t there?

firestarter
    Free Member

Sheldons Mrs does it she many be worth a shout to see if she’s not too busy. Ayotollahofniche or wokboy can’t remember his name on here I’m afraid

Admiralable
    Free Member

Jo Burt has a mate who does jewellery! 😈

organic355
    Free Member

Diana Porter is Bristol Based:

http://www.dianaporter.co.uk/section.php/26/0/Contact%20Us

My Mrs loves her stuff and used to buy loads of it when we lived in the states. I am sure she could do you something a bit different?

thebunk

Clare at Clifton Rocks is fantastic – she made my wedding ring. We talked about it, she made a wax mould and let me wear it for a bit to see if I liked it which helped as I’d never worn any jewellery before.

Scamper
    Free Member

What about asking the bloke who organised the mint sauce/sheep/platypus cufflinks? 😉

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

It was Sheldon’s wife who did my wifes engagement ring and both wedding rings. Mrs Sheldon was absolutely fantastic all through the process, even putting up with a very picky customer!

The Mrs loves her engagement ring.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Wedding Ring Advice’ is closed to new replies.