Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Wedding anniversary today, and I'm not home
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Any ideas? Flowers are a bit of a cliche and sodding expensive. A sneaky return home would be good but not really feasible.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Ours is next month on the 30th as it is every year. However its sodding Mother’s Day as well! Could be an interesting day!

Drac

Don’t worry about it I’ve spent only about 1 at home in the last 12 years the first few I was in the Alps biking. Still happily married.

molgrips
    Free Member

It’s close to her Birthday which is this weekend, which is also not far from Valentine’s day so something has to give. Esp as I’m taking leave off work next week as it’s half term.

I’m thinking it’ll have to be something digital from Amazon.

mogrim

Digital? No, naff and stinks of desperate. It has to be something you can hand over – upmarket chocolates for example.

jamiea
    Free Member

I’m leaving on a 3 day charity ride to Bruges on ours this year…
    Went down surprisingly well!

Cheers,
    Jamie

brassneck

http://www.flowersdirect.co.uk

Might be a cliche to you but I’ll bet she appreciates it and they aren’t that expensive for once/twice a year.

Might be a bit pricey to get delivered today though… unless you ring a local to home florist?

zippykona

This is our hotseller at the moment, all the ladies go soppy when they see them.
    They do a boy version as well.

fasthaggis

Bad planning moliman 😛
    Ours is April the 1st,all booked and sorted. I ain’t no fool 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

All my planning, such as it is, has gone into the birthday on Sunday!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Tthe trick is to show you care and you gave it some thought

As you have posted a thread on STW asking for advice she will know that both of these are true so just print her this thread…..lucky lucky girl 😉

Sandwich

Is Hora busy? 😯

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Call before you head out for dinner and do something special when you get home.

iolo
    Free Member
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

is that to keep him busy while away from home?

legend
    Free Member

What makes you think that she’ll be at home?

😉

kimbers

molgrips – Member
    Any ideas? Flowers are a bit of a cliche and sodding expensive. A sneaky return home would be good but not really feasible.

youve left her home alone on the anniversary is it a big one, will she be angry?

if you go home early are you likely to find her in bed with the window cleaner/milkman/ hora?

yossarian
    Free Member

One of us could pop in for you.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Wedding anniversary today, and I'm not home’ is closed to new replies.