Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • website design / hosting for small business help
  • redstripe
    Free Member

Mrs’ small home based business – she wants a website (with own domain name which seems not to be taken when checked), not a huge amount of content/pages needed, pretty basic really & easy to update – there’s seems so many templates and offers when googling, anyone got any recommendations? cheers

leffeboy

Yep, if the domain name is free go grab it now. You aren’t tied to using who you register it with for your website later

JulianA
    Free Member

No ecommerce required? Do you have any idea what you want it to look like? Contact form required?

Would be happy to help out and put a few pages together if you want. Might be able to sort out some spare hosting space too if required.

Also not that far away from you, I think.

vdub1992 at hotmail dot co dot uk if you want to drop me a line.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chewkw
    Free Member

I want to know how to write the bloody Terms & Conditions for small business website … arrghhh … 😡

I will be signing up for a webhosting site once I get the T&C sorted.

I already got custom domain, custom email and have decided a webhosting company that I think is easy to manage. Even ecommerce can be done for free if I wish but less than 25 product listing only.

All are separate companies but they play nicely with each other.

Domain
    Email
    Website
    ecommerce (I will have this in future)

Oh ya .. I have 6 pages only that I designed myself but now only being delayed by the T&C. 😕

redstripe
    Free Member

Thanks all
    Domain now gone after looking last week, I’m sure they know you’ve been looking and if you don’t buy it straightaway some sneaky company gets it or puts price up.
    JulianA – thanks, will drop you an email soon. No ecommerce needed initially but maybe later down the line.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘website design / hosting for small business help’ is closed to new replies.