Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • WEBER one touch Premium charcoal BBQ
  • alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Looking to buy one of these at the weekend.

Anyone got one?

Are they worth the money?

Thanks in advance.

Alan.

wrecker
    Free Member

I only have a compact (and a smokey mountain) and it’s good, but everytime I look at it I wish I’d got a one touch premium or a mastertouch. Thinking of making the compact a veggie only BBQ and getting another for the big meats.

DrP

I’ve got one…
    Well worth it IMO.

The premium bit is the big ash ‘bin’- much better than teh model down, which just has a small tray.
    When I’m cooking for a reasonable time/size, the amount of ash it produces fills the bin completely – if it just has a small tray wit would blow all over the shop!

DrP

grum
    Free Member

Yes
    Yes

Clobber
    Free Member

Another

YES
    YES

From me… great bit of kit

fionap

Better than the Cobb everyone was recommending over in that other thread? I know it’s a different piece of kit, but if you could only have one…

Drac

Better than the Cobb everyone was recommending over in that other thread? I know it’s a different piece of kit, but if you could only have one…

You’d have to ask yourself if you want one for the garden or one you can take anywhere easily.

russianbob
    Free Member

Yep, defo worth the money and defo better than the lower models. Best bits for me are the hinged grill and the temperature gauge. Use mine for low and slow smokes. Up to 14 hours. Also for cold smoking with a ProQ Cold Smoke generator and for general barbecuing.

TheDTs
    Free Member

I rate mine. You can cook all sorts on it, Pizza, cake, some very good accessories available too, the wok and cast iron skillet are useful and the chicken stand is the best way to roast a whole bird. The salmon on a cedar plank is goo too.
    It’s all about moist air going in, you know!

Frankers
    Free Member

Definitely get one! you won’t regret it

singletrackstinker
    Free Member

Yep, definitely.

I bought a ‘master touch’ recently and have had loads of fun with it over the summer cooking huge chunks of meat.

http://www.amazingribs.com has been quite useful at offering alternative set ups to Weber’s indirect cooking instructions.

Get stuck in 🙂

fogliettaz
    Free Member

The best there is!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘WEBER one touch Premium charcoal BBQ’ is closed to new replies.