Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Web Site Launch – feedback appreciated
  • toyrobot
    Free Member

Hi everyone,

Been getting some great advice and banter on here of late so I thought I’d run this past you all.

I’m part of a group in my home town, organising an outdoor activity weekend that we’re calling “The Muckle Toon Adventure Festival”. Mountain biking is just one of the activities we have planned.

The site went live yesterday and although tweaking is on-going I’d like you to have a look and offer any feedback you might have – on the site and the weekend itself.

Home

Thanks folks, your feedback really will help

variflex
    Free Member

Looks good. Nice and straight forward navigation and all the info is provided in a clear and concise manner.

Well done 🙂

MrAgreeable

Nice looking site. Your “enter now” button for one of the MTB events is actually the one for the roadie event, which may confuse.

http://www.muckletoonadventurefestival.co.uk/mountain-biking-langholm/langholm-mtb-long-trail

stevied
    Free Member

Website looks good. A few things to bear in mind…(just my opinion)

The front page is very long, a lot of scrolling to get to the bottom. Might be better to have more info on ‘drop-down’ menu’s as most people get bored fairly quickly on a home page. You need to catch the attention early and if they can’t see what they want straight away it may lead to lost traffic on other parts of the site.
    There is a bit of wasted space at the top of the home page.
    I’ll browse a bit more..

Conan257
    Free Member

Since I’m at work, you’re getting the old-fasioned feedback.

Doesn’t scroll on IE6, Menu missing, big gap between banner and content…

I realise it’s IE6 feedback, but that’s all I can offer!

toyrobot
    Free Member

I’ll pass that on to our nerds but I think updating from ie6 could be their suggestion 😉

(I assume it’s a work computer and out of your hands)

Thanks for your feedback

smokey_jo

On the road sportive pages the “Enter Now” button is for the MTB ride.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Looks good. Think ill sign up actually looks like some good cycling in the area.

A map or gpx file of the mtb and road routes would be good but maybe the route isnt totally finalised yet

bearnecessities

Doesn’t scroll on IE6,

Public sector employee eh? 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Web Site Launch – feedback appreciated’ is closed to new replies.