Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Web hosting
  • SamCooke
    Free Member

Want a bit of web space for to make a simple site to support a cupcake business. Anyone know of something. I cancreate the page from scratch, but alsomhappy to use their template if needed. Freeis good,mbut needs to be findable

jonk

one.com very cheap for the first year, you get loads of features and even a site builder. I have used them for around 20 sites with no problems.

SamCooke
    Free Member

What happens after the first year?

SaxonRider

All hell breaks loose.

faz083
    Free Member

TSOHost every time.

peterfile
    Free Member

another massive thumbs up for TSOHost.

Ping them a couple of emails with sales/technical questions – they reply extremely quickly with good advice and are all pretty personable.

Worth every penny (even though it’s cheap too!)

Cougar

WordPress?

SamCooke
    Free Member

Would te free blog software be enough to do it or woul i needto go for a paid service?

leffeboy

but needs to be findable

This bit is your job and is only a little bit to do with the host. If you’ve never done it before then the Google webmaster guidelines are a good start. Look at the design, content and quality guidelines and do all of it.

JulianA
    Free Member

GoDaddy have been very good for me

sl2000

Static site / happy to use templates / free = Google Site Builder https://sites.google.com/

alexxx
    Free Member

I host about 50 people currently as a side offer to my other services – if you want some space – fast and cheap then message me – I can also offer help with wordpress installation / other blog ect..

allthegear
    Free Member

Also have a look at a friend’s handiwork – http://www.drupalgardens.com

Rachel

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Web hosting’ is closed to new replies.