Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Web Browser Help???????
  • footstomper
    Free Member

Work Computer = On the left hand side where the arrows are for going to & from visited web pages there is a drop down point where I can access pages visited earlier without having to keep pressing the back arrow.

Hope you are with me so far 😕

Home Computer = There is no drop down access, can any one let me know how I can get this as it takes ages to get to a previous web page if more than 3 pages back?

Cheers 😳

Stoner
    Free Member

what browser?

which version?

Chrome back arrow, if you click and hold on it you get the history drop down.

scaredypants

what browser ?

(on firefox and IE you can just press ctrl + H and get a history list)
    (or right click on the back arrow & see what happens)

nbt

different browsers? it’s help if you could tell us which browser(s) you;re using

try right clicking on the menu bar and choose “customise” from the options that pop up, if you get that then you should be able to add the back / forward history buttons

or use the keyboard = hold the “alt” key (left of the space bar) and press left arrow for back, right arrow for forward

footstomper
    Free Member

Not quite sure as still at work, I will give the advice a go when home. If still no joy will at least be able to let you know what I am using.

Thanks for help 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

so what are you using there?

Cougar

Are you talking about the history pane?

Is Control-H what you seek?

footstomper
    Free Member

Chrome back arrow, if you click and hold on it you get the history drop down.

This did the trick many thanks 😀

Stoner
    Free Member

*takes off blindfold. Puts darts back in box*

🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Web Browser Help???????’ is closed to new replies.