Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Weather whinge
  • scotroutes

More snow forecast for the weekend and Monday. Just as well, it is still supposed to be winter after all.

pete68
    Free Member

Unfortunately for us down south scotroutes,we’ll just get more rain adding to the rivers of mud.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Big sloppy ride in the rain last night down here in the New Forest. The sandy soil rarely gets sticky and it was a lot of fun in a trialsy sort of way. Wet rooty climbs, ploughing through the sloppy descents, slaloming round the deepest puddles. The only downer is that it’ll take a couple of days for my boots to dry out.

mindmap3
    Free Member

I’m having a break at the mo – I’ve had enough of the rubbish weather now. My riding riding is limietd with a newish baby and fitting in the cleaning session after each ride is boring and not that easy.

I’m running and using the hateful contraption that is the turbo at the mo. Hoping to actually get out on my road bike Sunday morning before the rain arrives. Saturday looks nice, but outdoor jobs need doing.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Mindmap3, done way too much turbo over the past three years while keeping an eye on the baby monitors! You have my sympathy.

Having grumbled about the weather it was a lovely morning today for a ride on the roads. Just got back before the deluge began. Just taken the dog for a walk though and the trails are now a bog.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Weather whinge’ is closed to new replies.